VRC 2015 Williams FW37

Cars VRC 2015 Williams FW37 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Mods are fine unless someone complains, the last example of that was Ferrari forcing us to take down the Ferrari F1 concept. Slightly further back they sweeped through some download sights and forced the deletion of some martini liveries for the F1 games afaik. Mods are fine, if it goes official then you need to ask kunos about that process as that is with them. There is no licensing for these mods, its a legal grey area and we are at liberty to remove the mods if required but it really doesnt happen often at all.

Mods are fine unless someone complains, the last example of that was Ferrari forcing us to take down the Ferrari F1 concept. Slightly further back they sweeped through some download sights and forced the deletion of some martini liveries for the F1 games afaik. Mods are fine, if it goes official then you need to ask kunos about that process as that is with them. There is no licensing for these mods, its a legal grey area and we are at liberty to remove the mods if required but it really doesnt happen often at all.

Thanks for the explanation!

Every time I've tried to install this car I get the same syntax error in Content Manger. I did it with just the car into AC/content/cars and Content Manager. Content Manager always says it caught 8 syntax errors every time. I've never had this mod so there's no old files to delete even though I uninstall it before the reinstall attempts, from RD and VRC, I tried both locations.

Attachments

• Errors.jpg
    Errors.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 100
Do you guys have any ffb settings for this mod. The mod is amazing, but i don't seem to get the ffb right, feels like i need to turn the wheel to much to turn the car.If anyone's got a suggestion, i would love it so that i can enjoy this amazing car more.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 286 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%