VRC 2009 Williams FW31

Cars VRC 2009 Williams FW31 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Qazdar Karim updated FC1 2009 Williams FW31 with a new update entry:

FC1 2009 Williams FW31 1.3.5

Changelog:
- Updated physics:
  • Added brake temperatures (optimal temp around 600°C, only a dev app called telemetry shows disc temps).
  • Updated tyres to V10
  • Update KERS for the S1 version.
  • Added engine braking settings.
  • Slightly reworked gears to work with the new tyre radius growth code.

Feedback is needed (only bugs), as i'm the only one still working on this mod :)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
thanx for the update, you might just want to double check the tyres. i could barley press the throttle without the car spinning out as if i was on the grass or something. i swapped the the tyres to the latest v10 tyres from the sf15t and the problem was solved, the car behaved like all the other f1 mods

thanx for the update, you might just want to double check the tyres. i could barley press the throttle without the car spinning out as if i was on the grass or something.

Same here. So far the car is simply undrivable, even a slight press on the throttle in fifth gear makes it spin.
I'll try to uninstall it and install it again to see if something changes.

I don't know exactly what the problem was, but after deleting AC folder in My Documents the car is working fine again. :)

You probably had a setup file in the setup folder that called on parameters that are no longer valid in game which called the mod to fail on loading.
I don't think it was the case as when I delete AC folder I always keep setup, replay, dblocales and launcherdata from my previous installation, so not to lose records and so on. Thanks anyway for the suggestion: I didn't think about it, it might become useful in the future.

Well you managed to sort it out and thats what matters. I had been running a very old version of the mod and deleting my setups for the car solved my issues so thought you might have had the same issue. ;)

Reactions: Uff
Hello, thank you Qazdar Karim for your mod. The car's all four seem to lock up when i press the brake at only 10%. Currently the brake pressure is 90, is there anyway that i can change the settings?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 385 39.9%