Cars VRC 1997 Ferrari F310B 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

MHS

Virtual Racing Cars
MHS submitted a new resource:

VRC 2007 Ferrari F310B - By VRC Modding Team

F310Bmain.jpg

VRC Modding Team
is proud to announce the release of the Ferrari F310B.

Please read the pdf file that's included in the download for installation instructions.
For more information about this and other projects, you can visit our website

Also, if you enjoy this mod, you can consider making a donation here:...

Read more about this resource...

great car, pure fun to drive it. but i think the driver sits to low, from the outside the helmet is almost behind the wheel
12aijf4.jpg

1313v8jwa.jpg

Hello, sadly I can't drive this car (neither the 1997 williams). When i choose them, then the track and then push the start button, while loading, the game throws me back to the selection of cars and tracks. I need help! Thanks a lot

Hello, sadly I can't drive this car (neither the 1997 williams). When i choose them, then the track and then push the start button, while loading, the game throws me back to the selection of cars and tracks. I need help! Thanks a lot

It seems like you forgot to install our custom drivers, which include the real helmet Schumacher and Villeneuve used during the 1997 season. Be sure to copy everything inside "AC Files" to your Assetto Corsa root folder, please do not ommit any file.

Haha don't worry, we are here to help.
Please double check this " treat the dds files inside the "optional tyres" folder as skins". Assetto Corsa can't read folders inside the folders of the skins :p so what needs to be inside the "/05_Schumacher_R01" folder are the files that are inside "Optional Tyres" folder.
hahaha hope it doesn't get even more confusing for you now.

It shouyld look like this:

1611719326301.png

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 106 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 147 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.4%