VR ?

Hey WorkerBee I have this installed, I havn't tried the tracks and the online mode yet, but one problem I have is I cant get my pedals to work properly as in the throttle, brake and clutch are all reversed and I cant find anywhere to change this setting.
I'm using a fanatec elite CSL wheel and pedals with the load cell.
EDIT :-
Its ok I figured it out by changing the controller ini file from ture to false :)
Can't seem to instal cars using the RBRCIT, I have downloaded the model and the physics of the r5 cars and clicked the arrow to send them to the installed cars folder on the right and hit apply, but when I go into the game I can still only see the original cars, I must be doing something wrong?
Also when I try tro start the game from the RBRCIT start game button I keep getting a debug error.
I'm not much of a driver but i'm loving the training school, its going to take a while for an old codger like me lol

Last edited:
Can't seem to instal cars using the RBRCIT, I have downloaded the model and the physics of the r5 cars and clicked the arrow to send them to the installed cars folder on the right and hit apply, but when I go into the game I can still only see the original cars, I must be doing something wrong?

RBRCIT doesn't change the car previews or car names or technical specs in vanilla menus, so everything's normal, you just have to remember which car you installed to which slot. Only plugins like RBRTM and TrainingDay read the CarName line (\Cars\cars.ini) that makes navigating easier.

Also when I try tro start the game from the RBRCIT start game button I keep getting a debug error.

If it's .NET Framework error, something is wrong with RBRCIT and you can try to restore the original cars with it and see if it helps. However, if you've been able to make RBRCIT to crash at some point for whatever reason, you may have just ended up in a vicious circle with it where you can't get anything done, and then the only way to fix it would be a complete reinstallation of RBRCIT.

If it's Visual C++ error, it can be a number of things with RBR itself. If the game doesn't launch at all, you should probably try this: https://vauhtimurot.blogspot.com/p/troubleshooting.html#GameDoesntLaunch.

It's a pointlessly late reply but it is what it is.

This is what I'm getting :-
upload_2018-10-13_17-16-31.png

Also I've got the RBRCIT to instal the cars, thanks but I have a small problem that when I'm in one of my imported cars in this case an peugeot 208 (the car I drive in rl) but I cant adjust my view (i'm using a rift) and I dont have a number pad on my keyboard.
So is there a way to adjust the driving view?

Last edited:
Use Pacenote Plugin to adjust the view.
You can use your mouse then to switch between cameras and change cam positions.

The "runtime error" I guess is maybe due to sounds not being installed properly.
RBRCIT works perfectly as long as you do not interfere in any way.
There will be trouble if you manually move folders and archives around.
So, do not touch the audio.dat, and/or remove an already existing audio folder (or rename it, for heavens sake).
Let RBRCIT unpack the audio.dat file (menu). Actually it will move the contents into the appropriate location and rename the audio.dat afterwards.
Then do "restore original cars", put your cars into the slots again, select an engine sound for each of them.
Then "apply" and start the game (via cit or desktop).

Another thing: RBRCIT sometimes downloads Corrupt models of the cars
(specially if you did multiple downloads at the same time...)

try to Re-download the cars models, of the ones you are trying

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 359 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years