VR sim setup

Hi,

I recently upgraded my PC to be able to handle Assetto Corsa in VR (planning on playing Automobilista 2 as well).
However, it feels like I am playing a video game, not driving a realistic simulator.
The steering is too light and has to little feel. I was using a converter on my cable and lost feedback every 10 minutes.
So I bought the American plug in and the steering is lighter but it doesn't cut out (same specs).
Using a Thrustmaster TS-XW Sparco wheel. I will upgrade eventually because it has been disappointing so far.

So my question is: Which programs do you guys use to manage force feedback, and make the experience more realistic overall?
I want it to be very heavy and with a lot of feedback.

I have read LUT generator, FFB clipp app, content manager and some other stuff, so I am not sure which one, or if I should use all of them.
Any info is good info, appreciate it!

(repost appropriate forum)

I switched to AMS because it is way more fun, but I have a new issue.
Every time I turn in pretty hard, I lose feedback and there is virtually no feeling left. I used my Thrustmaster wheel for months on AMS 1 but never had any issues.

Is it because the FFB or gain is too aggressive? I'm using the standard settings. 75% gain etc.
The guide you linked doesn't cover AMS2 setup.

Thanks

I switched to AMS because it is way more fun, but I have a new issue.
Every time I turn in pretty hard, I lose feedback and there is virtually no feeling left. I used my Thrustmaster wheel for months on AMS 1 but never had any issues.

Is it because the FFB or gain is too aggressive? I'm using the standard settings. 75% gain etc.
The guide you linked doesn't cover AMS2 setup.

Thanks
Then maybe you should head over to the AMS2 forums for help?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back