VR sim setup programs

Hi,

I recently upgraded my PC to be able to handle Assetto Corsa in VR (planning on playng Automobilista 2 as well).
However, it feels like I am playing a video game, not driving a realistic simulator.
The steering is too light and has to little feel. I was using a converter on my cable and lost feedback every 10 minutes.
So I bought the American plug in and the steering is lighter but it doesn't cut out (same specs).
Using a Thrustmaster TS-XW Sparco wheel. I will upgrade eventually because it has been disappointing so far.

So my question is: Which programs do you guys use to manage force feedback, and make the experience more realistic overall?
I want it to be very heavy and with a lot of feedback.

I have read LUT generator, FFB clipp app, content manager and some other stuff, so I am not sure which one, or if I should use all of them.
Any info is good info, appreciate it!

Last edited:
It would really appreciate people's help. I've been spending weeks on this stuff.
Content manager has the same setting as the options menu, so it seems unnecessary.
Just installed FBB clip and now my wheel doesn't even work anymore and I'll have the re-install the whole program.
Give me some advice please!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%
  • < 5 years