VR scenarios - what are yours?

Hey everyone,

I recently replaced a 12 year old PC workstation with a shiny new Ryzen 5900X and a 12gb 3080 ti GPU, which means I can finally unbox the HP Reverb G2 I bought last year.

It's still early days for me with the new set up, tweaking settings (shakes fist at ACC), but already I'm finding some scenarios that are quickly becoming favourites like: A late afternoon practise/test session driving a Ferrari F2004 around Monza (AC).

I'd be interested to hear what scenarios you guys enjoy in VR, whether it's in AC, ACC (lol), RaceRoom, AMS2, rF2 etc?

AC works but its a pain to change car and tracks since you come in and out of the game. The slick experiences are in Race room and PC2/AMS2. ACC can run in VR but take a trip to the VR settings guide on this forum because it is hard to run and honestly it will look pretty bad. iRacing runs well in VR too.

AC works but its a pain to change car and tracks since you come in and out of the game. The slick experiences are in Race room and PC2/AMS2. ACC can run in VR but take a trip to the VR settings guide on this forum because it is hard to run and honestly it will look pretty bad. iRacing runs well in VR too.
I do seem to be spending a lot of time in and out of VR changing cars and tracks right now which is partly why I started this thread. I'm looking for scenario ideas to try out :) Will definitely check out the forum guide for VR and ACC, though I'm not expecting to get amazing performance.

I tried iRacing in VR for the first time at the weekend and it runs so well for me! Spent a lot of time in the new Ferrari 488 GT3 EVO 2020 hot lapping Spa. Will have to try a sunset transition.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back