Content Manager (Questions & Answers)

@Short_Circut @Steve Bird
Both of you - try changing those options to something that works:
1630065452824.png

Hi,

Same here if I launch Assetto corsa in steam I can pick any car and track including the ones I've downloaded from content manager,

But when I try and launch content manager and drive or test it gets stuck in perpetual loading,

I uninstall and reinstalled ,

I verified Assetto corsa steam files and cleared cache,

Its now come up with lots of errors,

Problem only really started when I tried installing sol and i had hoped it was as simple as downloading it onto content manager,
Read sol manual, it says to install manually, when doing it with ContentManager it may skip some important files...
For the infinite loading problem, disable "...automatic..." for those, for all six tabs/categories on the left:
1630065767267.png

Hy people,

I have an interesting problem with CM.

When I map my controlls in "seetings/ AC" wheel, pedals and the assignments on the Buttons page are accepted and executed.
So the wheel buttons and paddles work, the shifter is recognized and works. the encoders and buttons from my cockpit work in game.

Every assignment on the "system" page is accepted and shows the red light when pressed, but doesn´t work in game,
regardless if the button press comes from my cockpit or the wheel buttons.

Is there a setting that I´ve messed up, since the system buttons have worked for a time or do you have another hint for me?
( Google couldn´t find an answer, maybe i need a better question?)

Thanks in advance,

MFG Carsten
Hi Carsten
Did you solve this problem ? I have the same issue. I cannot see an answer to this question.

In my case, when I de-install Assetto Corsa in Steam and then re-install it, everything works fine as long as I don't start the game from CM. The moment I start the game out of CM, I loose my clutch...which renders all manual shifting cars kaputt. In the controller setup screens of Assetto Corsa Game as well as Content Manager it all looks fine. But in the game now clutch is gone untill i delete the game in steam and re-install.

I spent quite a bit of time with installing/reinstalling game and drivers....no luck. Same behavior. Somehow CM manager changes the controller settings on startup and invalidates the axis with the clutch. ( I am running a Fanatec DD2/Porsche GT3 wheel with V3 clubsport pedals on a windows 10 pc)

Anyone has any input on this . would be much appreciated.

Hi Carsten
Did you solve this problem ? I have the same issue. I cannot see an answer to this question.

In my case, when I de-install Assetto Corsa in Steam and then re-install it, everything works fine as long as I don't start the game from CM. The moment I start the game out of CM, I loose my clutch...which renders all manual shifting cars kaputt. In the controller setup screens of Assetto Corsa Game as well as Content Manager it all looks fine. But in the game now clutch is gone untill i delete the game in steam and re-install.

I spent quite a bit of time with installing/reinstalling game and drivers....no luck. Same behavior. Somehow CM manager changes the controller settings on startup and invalidates the axis with the clutch. ( I am running a Fanatec DD2/Porsche GT3 wheel with V3 clubsport pedals on a windows 10 pc)

see this post (also in this thread here)

Hi everybody,

I use the CM for a while now and wanted to get access to the features sported by only the full version. So I wanted to donate but the form kept asking what my phone number was. Not the mobile one but the other one. Man. This is 2017 for God's sake and I oly have mobile phone. I wrote to the devs twice but no answer... Any idea???
email address is what you need to provide, idk why its asking for tel-number, just put in some 555 555 555 's
and take a look at your spam folder, answer will probably end up there

Last edited:
Hi Carsten

Sorry,

just checked my notes, I noted the problem but not the solution. :(

So regretably I can´t recall if the solution was software or the hardware swap i did last year.

MFG Carsten

• Deleted member 1578763

when i'm downloading some mods on cm, and after waiting hours, it says the read operation failed, see inner exception, what is causing that error, and how do i fix it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there guys, i'd like to know if there is a way to have the smoke in particles fx make a bigger density of smoke, so it look more realistic in a formula drift replay. Something like the image:
1630702543116.png

I appreciate any replies.

Last week I got as a birthday present the Quest 2 VR headset mainly to be used with AC. I'm using Content Manager as the only way to play with the sim, but the only time I could launch AC with the Quest 2, the view was messed up, and the framerate was cut by three, at least. I couldn't even see the menu correctly. It's a bummer as I got the headset mainly for AC. I'm using it for other games/standalone, and it works amazing, but I'm getting frustrated as I can't get to grips with it + AC.

Is there any step-by-step guide or post I can follow to help me use my new acquisition? I really appreciate any help you can provide.

I'm trying to generate LODs but I keep getting this error saying the licence key needs to be updated? I've downloaded and generated a new licence key but it doesn't seem to be going away
Screenshot 2021-09-09 153506.png

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 6.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 164 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 312 27.8%