VR on the ceiling, floor and Motion

That rig and VR would be amazing, especially for flight sims. The room requirements are stupid as clearly not many home owners have enough room for a 12.5' vertical movement, even with vaulted ceilings. I would say they designed it with commercial use as the intended audience, but with that level of motion sim, why would you be using a game pad?

Upvote 0
I love flight Sims as well, but if I had the money......I'd find a way. Can you imagine the run up Eau Rouge at Spa or some of the dives on the Nordschliefe:confused::confused::confused::D:D
Most higher end pedals and wheels have mounting nuts welded into the inside of them which you can use to bolt them to your rig. I know the G25 and up Logitech does as does the Fanatec products.

Upvote 0
Most higher end pedals and wheels have mounting nuts welded into the inside of them which you can use to bolt them to your rig. I know the G25 and up Logitech does as does the Fanatec products.

Right, but where are you gonna bolt them in this rig? Your feet are strapped down, so how are you going to work the pedals?!

Upvote 0
Forgot which rig we were talking about Emery heheh. I am thinking you would have to make some additions in order to have much attached, though the video looks like there is at least a joystick attached for the right hand to use.

Upvote 0
I can't get this out of my head, lol.
It is cool though.

rz4Hc0.gif

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 219 10.6%
  • < 3 years