VR Mouse Support Enabled, But Another VR Question.....

Now that VR Mouse Support has finally been provided in today's hotfix (Yay!), ACC is becoming more user friendly for me. For that, I am grateful. Along with dialing in some nice FFB settings for my G29 (from here) I'm finally starting to enjoy the experience.

However there still is one thing that's an annoying problem for me -- How do I assign "Center VR View" to one button on my wheel? I'd like to assign this to the "option" button like I have it for my other sims. "CTRL-Spacebar" works to center the view, but the view sometimes changes to something else while in mid-race (no idea why, but happens in other sims sometimes too), and fumbling for the keyboard to correct it just doesn't do the trick.

The UI shows "Center VR View" in a number of places (with a rotate left/rotate right which I don't understand...). But none of these allow me to use the "option" button on the wheel.

Can someone help me understand the "Center VR View" function in ACC?

Thanks!

Now that VR Mouse Support has finally been provided in today's hotfix (Yay!), ACC is becoming more user friendly for me. For that, I am grateful. Along with dialing in some nice FFB settings for my G29 (from here) I'm finally starting to enjoy the experience.

However there still is one thing that's an annoying problem for me -- How do I assign "Center VR View" to one button on my wheel? I'd like to assign this to the "option" button like I have it for my other sims. "CTRL-Spacebar" works to center the view, but the view sometimes changes to something else while in mid-race (no idea why, but happens in other sims sometimes too), and fumbling for the keyboard to correct it just doesn't do the trick.

The UI shows "Center VR View" in a number of places (with a rotate left/rotate right which I don't understand...). But none of these allow me to use the "option" button on the wheel.

Can someone help me understand the "Center VR View" function in ACC?

Thanks!

I read something about being able to assign both shifter paddles to carry out this function on the ACC forums. If I can fine it, I'll post a link...

https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/oculus-questions-about-reset-view.58162/

I have to say that the instructions didn't make much sense to me and I haven't tried them personally but could be worth a try.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 191 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 249 13.4%