VR - Lock to horizon

Hi guys,
I've just reinstalled RF2 after 12 months. With the new UI I can't find out the old options relative to lock the horizon (which were quite effective if I do remember). I set "stabilize the horizon" to high but its not enough, I get ill after 200 meters... Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thx in advance.

*bump*

I'm in the same boat and would appreciate any suggestions too.

I keep coming back to rF2 to see if my VR legs have improved enough to let me survive more than 20 mins, but I haven't had much joy yet. Tried playing around with the head physics in the player.json to see if it would help, but it just seemed to exacerbate the problem for me.

*bump*

I'm in the same boat and would appreciate any suggestions too.

I keep coming back to rF2 to see if my VR legs have improved enough to let me survive more than 20 mins, but I haven't had much joy yet. Tried playing around with the head physics in the player.json to see if it would help, but it just seemed to exacerbate the problem for me.
Display / Second last on the left side : Stabilize Horizon

Display / Second last on the left side : Stabilize Horizon
Ah, sorry, I didn't explain myself very well :D

Like the OP, I also tried that option, but it just wasn't enough on 'High' to stop me feeling ill after a short while. I also tried all the other options for that setting just to see if I had simply misinterpreted the description, but it was definitely better on 'High'.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 418 39.9%