VR in-game menu issue

Looked everywhere, can't find a solution to this problem (or anyone with a similar problem):
I use an Oculus Rift S for my AC experience. Note that I'm a complete noob so please bear with me.
In-game, I cannot see the right hand side (APPS?) menu. In the pit, I slide the little yellow cursor over to the right and nothing pops up. As soon as I start a race, sliding the cursor over brings up a long vertical menu with all sorts of choices.
Really hard to use while racing.

I go into practice with any car then use the menu to the right to select what apps I want and need then reposition them where I need them. I believe you can have multiple profiles for the apps for if you changing from F1 to GT car. Once you have set these up just go to a race and everything is sorted and no need to use the menu.

Also if you have custom shaders installed you can alter this menu so it has text and it's bigger.

I have found that using crewcheif has saved me using alot of apps too. Hope any of this helps as I'm quite new to AC.

I go into practice with any car then use the menu to the right to select what apps I want and need then reposition them where I need them. I believe you can have multiple profiles for the apps for if you changing from F1 to GT car. Once you have set these up just go to a race and everything is sorted and no need to use the menu.

Also if you have custom shaders installed you can alter this menu so it has text and it's bigger.

I have found that using crewcheif has saved me using alot of apps too. Hope any of this helps as I'm quite new to AC.
Thanks for the advice. I’ll give it a go. I’ll take a look at Crew Chief and the shader options.
That said, it would be nice to be able to bring up something like the FFB Clipping app or something else briefly during a race.
There are likely to be many things that can be done on a monitor-based (ie: with an easily accessible keyboard) system that I cannot “see” in my VR headset.
I’m one of those ancient guys that never learned to touch type so using the keyboard blind is a challenge.

Same here, Always having to tilt my head so i can see through a tiny gap where my nose is. iv no issues with FFB as im still using a xbox controller but hopefully when prices drop il get a T300 or somthing similar. Im just worried that spending so much and not really seeing any benifit as i think my lap times are ok with a pad.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back