Voting must be hard(?)

Omer Said

Weresloth
Premium
I really can't understand the reason behind the lack of voting at our competitions. I can understand the lack of submits, but why some people don't vote ? You just need to press a button. It maximum takes 1-2 minutes. Or even seconds.

For example Mascot Competition's poll have been opened since 10 days, and there are only 20 votes. 20 is so low for such a crowded and active community.

If you have any advice please say, i'm hopeless about this. :frown:

If you collect the number of people submit entries at competitions, it passes up to 20.

Yes your observation is very true and that's the painful truth but the interest is not just 20 people i know that exactly.

The trouble is I never know when I poll is up. Just the odd time I stumble across the competition forum and go "Oh a poll!" and vote on it. Maybe if we got notice about it we could vote and more people would vote.

You have to consider the traffic that passes into off-topic is significantly less than the sim/league/racing club forums.

I still think the general forums should be on top of the forum then the games and leagues as last ones. OT was always well visited. But i have stopped looking into it because it became too much 1,2,3,4,5 forum post games etc (no offence)

Why not put them on the frontpage if it is a fun competition?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 118 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 303 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 432 39.6%