F1 2011 Vote: Who will buy F1 2011 if F1 2010 is not fixed?

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
I will never again buy anything from a company that breaks principal game features in a patch needed to fix other principal game features and then refuses to clean up their own mess.

No, software is never perfect, but breaking things while fixing some others and then letting the customers hang to dry is quite simple taking the piss out of people who paid good money. They will sell you another broken game and promise the fixes for 2012, laughing all the way to the bank.

They should really build upon the game we have now and just upgrade it. Granted there is less profit. Not sure why you're all hyped for a new roster upgrade... I'm sure some modders could get together here and add in some additional features, heck that's what the codies are basically doing...It will probably be the same game. There is not enough time for a full revamp of the game. I doubt that we will see major physics changes. Don't forget this game is on multiple platforms.

I'll probably jump on rFactor2 before this release.

You know up until grid and F1 2010, I had respect for CM...went out the window after both were released though.

Sure I still occasionally play both, but wont be buying f1 11 too much dispointment for my liking.

I have always stood by my thoughts that if you release a game thats not complete then fix it, I thought CM were different to EA obviously they are just the same, when it comes to getting a driving game right they are both useless at it.

@andrew

No game is perfect correct, but it is the creators/devs job to at least fix it properly afterwards which they have failed to do on grid and f1.

In fact having said that, I do commend EA on one thing, they did attempt to fix shift, and did an okay job at it, something CM didnt do for f1.

I hate to say this, but I will only buy F1 2011 if they improve the offline career mode. I mean seriously....I started off playing F1 2010 in online multiplayer *only* for the first couple of months and had an absolute BLAST!!!! Then once I reached rank 50, I decided to give the career mode a try. Boy what a mistake that was. The complaint I have has nothing to do with any bugs per se, but the fact that the game is so BORING! There is no excitement at all, and you're just racing the same boring AI over the course of 20-something laps. And they want me to do this 19 times in one season, over at least 3 seasons? Yeah, I'll pass. I completed my first season yesterday and couldn't be arsed to continue. Was bored out of my mind.

I've moved onto NFS Shift and haven't looked back. Now THAT is how you do an exciting and enjoyable offline career mode gentlemen! Much looking forward to NFS Shift 2!

I'll pass on their pre buy. If we keep ignoring releases what have such horrible, glaring glitches, why should Codemasters care what they release if we blindly buy whatever is ready for deadline.

I might wait and buy one used and apply any patches.

well if they drop everything 2010 and work on 2011 to make it as much a quality game as possible...

I'll pass on their pre buy. If we keep ignoring releases what have such horrible, glaring glitches, why should Codemasters care what they release if we blindly buy whatever is ready for deadline.

I might wait and buy one used and apply any patches.

Because they might stop making F1 games and that ****s us more than them.

I wonder what the average age at this forum is cause I do remember that Crammond's gp series had bugs too even gp4 had bugs they were straighten out but even the settled F1 game programmer had difficulties. I just think that gamers have to give CM time to develop a good F1 game,have you guys seen a baby walking right away I haven't it takes time.

So will I buy the game you bet ya I will and I am really interested in how their 3d models progresses.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back