F1 2013 vote to kick player question

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
Once I was in a 5 people lobby and they really didnt like me except one of my friend, and they started a vote and they all voted except my friend but I got kicked out. I asked my friend did he vote but he said he didnt and I do belive

by far I thought to kick someone the full lobby should vote

so my question Is do everyone have to vote in a lobby to kick anyone out

is my friend lying and he also voted?

if you know the anwser let me know. and tell any opinion that you have

also vote :D here about have you ever been kicked from a lobby

AND THIS IS CUSTOM RACE IN ONLINE

Most games are a percentage of the total.

So when I used to run a COD server or a Battlefield server (before both games were ruined by stats, perks, leaderboards, and paid for weapon upgrades), I could set the percentage of the server that could pass the vote, perhaps 66% for example.

Not for all games, but usually if you didn't vote, it would be classed as a No vote.

I am not sure of the percentages used in F1 2013, as I have ONLY played in private servers with friends, and would NEVER join a public server and play with the dipsticks that hang around in them.

If you play fairly and want to be treated fairly then there is only 2 choices, play with friends or join a league/club race.

Public servers are ...... :poop:

Most games are a percentage of the total.

So when I used to run a COD server or a Battlefield server (before both games were ruined by stats, perks, leaderboards, and paid for weapon upgrades), I could set the percentage of the server that could pass the vote, perhaps 66% for example.

Not for all games, but usually if you didn't vote, it would be classed as a No vote.

I am not sure of the percentages used in F1 2013, as I have ONLY played in private servers with friends, and would NEVER join a public server and play with the dipsticks that hang around in them.

If you play fairly and want to be treated fairly then there is only 2 choices, play with friends or join a league/club race.

Public servers are ...... :poop:
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::poop::poop::poop: LOL

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 191 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.8%