Vote for the format

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Garcia

Premium
Hello guys,

I made a mistake when opening the Poll in the format discussion thread, so I am opening this one to make the votation.

Please vote, and remember poll will be open 2 days, so do it fast.

Remember the good and bad things we have remarked of very format. Blue Flags issue, Junior teams, mixxed class... Formats are like this:

FORMAT A
· Six Races
· Ten Teams & No Junior Teams
· Four Drivers per team, two per class at every race.
· Mixed Class with GT Pro & GT Sport

FORMAT B
· Eight Races per Seasson *
· Thirteen Teams (3 Junior teams)
· Driver limit per season reduced from 6 to 4 races.
· Three slots per team in every race.
· Single Class with GT Sport + Ferrari, Porsche & Mustang. **

* Junior teams can´t choose home GP and there will be 2 home GPs for our main sponsors. So six teams will have home GP as before.

** Mod car phisics are cloned from original GT Sport cars, so no discussion admited.
Junior teams can´t pick same car than A team.
Mod already available in the Official Download section of the STC site (soon).
Physics are like this:
Ferrari - Corvette
Porsche - Marcos
Mustang - BMW M3
Click over the numbers in the poll to see who vote for what option, and remember, one team one vote. ** Junior teams don´t have the right to vote.

Thanks in advance.

Voted format B.

We have been closer to the deal with format B than with format A all the time, and also I like some features of the option B as the Add On cars, the single class with GT Sport, because the Blue Flags problem in mixxed class or the poor diference between classes.

Try to post your point and don´t open a new discussion here guys, use the format threads instead.

• Peter Kull

DMSv vote for format B.
We have a junior team so the B format is the one that suits us best.

Q: if the A and B teams can't choose the same car, can they choose different cars with the same physics? If so, you can still share setups etc.

Isn't it only a question of painting the cow and calling it a horse?

RPM Voted A, mostly because we dont want an all Corvette Cup. But we are going to have to go with the Corvette aswell to stay competitive, if we go with B, I hate to say I told you so!

We won´t go with the Corvette... if GMT managed to be champion with the DBR9 and the Marcos that means something.

I think it is wrong concept if everybody takes same car, but it is up to every team obviously.

There are no big difences from car to car I would say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 81 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 314 27.7%