Vote for DTM 1995 pack

Not for me. As @William Wester said, we already have DTM content therefore I would much rather see something from another touring car series, past or present. V8SC or STCC for instance.

My personal request would be any of the BTCC seasons between 1994-1998. It was a golden period for BTCC and it was (imo) the best touring car series in the world. Lots of works involvement, many different manufacturers, great drivers, some of the most character-packed circuits found anywhere and some iconic cars. The Alfa 155, the Audi A4 Quattro, the Williams Renault Laguna, the Volvo 850 Estate.....awesome.

I'd equally love the modern day BTCC but I don't know what sort of licensing issues that would present. I used to love those TOCA games back in the day and would dearly love a modern day equivalent (past or present content). R3E is the sim for the job!

James Cook: "My personal request would be any of the BTCC seasons between 1994-1998. It was a golden period for BTCC and it was (imo) the best touring car series in the world. Lots of works involvement, many different manufacturers, great drivers, some of the most character-packed circuits found anywhere and some iconic cars. The Alfa 155, the Audi A4 Quattro, the Williams Renault Laguna, the Volvo 850 Estate.....awesome.

I'd equally love the modern day BTCC but I don't know what sort of licensing issues that would present. I used to love those TOCA games back in the day and would dearly love a modern day equivalent (past or present content). R3E is the sim for the job! "

That makes two of us for nearly the same reasons :)

I voted yes, out of respect to alesi27. I would like to see the following, though. In the order listed as well. Wishful thinking.;)

1. GT Legends style pack with as many cars from that SIM as possible (Porsche:()
2. A redone TOCA with Mid 90's BTCC - for the same reasons James and Cory mentioned.
3. MINI cup cars or Renault Clio Cup car (slow cars make for some good racing)
4. Small Bore open wheel car
5. Formula 3

I would love to see some more cars from the IMSA series to race with the Audi 90 we have. Thats gotta be one the, if not the best car in this game. But its sitting there all alone. That would be a great series to race. Id buy that experience in a heartbeat. DTM 95 is cool but We have enough DTM series to hold us down for a bit. Some open wheelers would be cool too.

Thank you very much all for the supprt.Just wanted to say that open wheelers (specifically FIA F3 ) are in the cards as long as suspension animations get included in the game.That was said in the last dev stream.

Would I say 'no' to DTM 95? Unlikely, but at the same time it would make less sense to me than adding the 2012 or 1991 season.

The problem that I have is with the content being locked so mods aren't possible. I understand the reasons why, but it does mean that I would desire additional seasons with existing models (assuming the guys doing skins and 3D are different). So DTM 1995 would be all new physics, sounds and 3D models creating, whereas we could get the 91 or 12 seasons with much less development requirement.

Oh, also, to me, 1993 was the death of proper cars in DTM! That's another reason.

I've really liked the gradual progression that the S3 team have taken to planning content. Since DTM13, we've seen them add GTM that is able to use a lot of the same resources so we are able to enjoy the new content faster than if something were designed completely from scratch.

I'm sure they already have their own roadmap as to what will be added to R3E in the future, but from where I am I hope that it is a focused game on GT and touring cars. My issue with Project CARS is that I can get many cars but few 'full' grids with competitors. A C9 Mercedes is nice, but without 962s, R89Cs and XJR9s to race against, I won't get the experience that I'm looking for in my gaming (personal view, I know!).

Having seen that the list of tracks in progress includes Spa, Silverstone and Paul Ricard, I'm personally hoping we see a Blancpain Endurance / Blancpain Sprint addition next year. A lot of the resources (car models, tracks) would already exist and 'only' license, rules and skins (and maybe a Bentley or Aston GT3!) would need adding in order to achieve this.

From there, I'd love to see some older seasons of GTM/BES/DTM/WTCC being filled out with models that exist in the 2013 pack. 2011/2012 WTCC would give extra life to the great models in the 13 pack and allow me to fake a career path through a few seasons (I'm a pen and paper championship wizard!).

This approach of using existing models and adding maybe one or two as needed to make a 'season' would be my choice and probably more realistic than saying "I want 1998 BTCC, 2001 DTM, 1983 ETCC, 2007 TC2000 and 2012 V8SC", which would each require their own set of new models, physics, sounds and tracks.

Quality over quantity (but quantity of that quality) would be my hope.

Either way, I look forward to seeing whatever may come.

I would prefer to see the 93 season or another series but since there is an Alfa 155 it's fine for me (even If i prefer the 155 v6 TI instead of the 155 dtm) so i voted yes... :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 89 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 334 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 464 39.1%