VOTE - File of the week - BACK SOON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings!

This topic is all about one thing: nominating the file of the week, every week. This will not only make it easier to find great mods, skins and helmets but also show the, often underappreciated, modders once more how much you like their work.

That's how it works:

1) I'm going to look through the newly posted threads of the past 6-7 days every Saturday / Sunday evening. Threads with many replies, views and likes have better chances but I'll look at all of them, nonetheless! Otherwise files posted on Saturday would've less of a chance to be nominated than files posted on Sunday.

2) I'll make a post for each of them in here and link to them in the initial post! I'll make sure that they're all one below the other. Whilst I won't limit anyone from having several favourites I'd prefer if everyone would pick the file that's been THE favourite for that week.

3) Then it's all up to you guys & gals. Please "Like" the post about the file (the one in here, not the original thread!!!) you liked the most. For now, there will be no monetary or symbolic reward but we'll list the winners of each week. Voting will close shortly before the nominated files are being posted, so around 9pm GMT (might change).

This topic isn't meant for any discussions about the files themselves, so please keep it on-topic and about the "File of the week" itself! Should you think a nominated file (or something posted somewhere else on RD.com) is merely a copy of someone elses work, please message me and I'll take appropriate action!

It's the middle of the summer now and content isn't coming in as quickly as it used to. I think we can all understand that and I'll thus put this vote into a hiatus until the end of August. That way we can have 2 more weekly votes and, shortly before the release of F1 2012, a vote for the best mod of F1 2011!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back