Volvo Polestar F1 Team

Skins Volvo Polestar F1 Team 4.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
arvaimate00 submitted a new resource:

Volvo Polestar F1 Team - fantasy team package by arvaimate00 (replacing Renault)

I'm not a professional, but I tried to make a Volvo Polestar F1 Team, hope you enjoy it! Reviews are welcome!:)

View attachment 160567
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have any idea which new auto brand should take apart in 2019 then let me know and the one with the most request will be added to the 2019 season pack!...

Read more about this resource...

13641.jpg

BMW team using this livevry on a F1 *.*

Hey can you pleas help me i don't know how to install XD
Hi!:D
-First Download ERP Archiver
-Open the program
-In the program you need to open renault.erp
-There you can see some tga files, and you just need to focus on the names. If you downloaded the mod there is a renault.tga map and in the map there is a renault_paint.tga file for example. Replace your old renault_paint.tga file with mine, and do the same with the same named files:) you needed to import my renault_paint.tga file and that's it:) it might looks hard to make but it only takes minutes

First of all, your mod looks amazing. But how to i get the pitcrew, garagecrew, incardriver etc to install properly?
Thank you! I forgot to put a read me into this mod, but I made a 4th Season Mod Pack which includes a read me what you can use by this mod also:) and don't get me wrong I'm not sayin' it to have more downloads, I will probably upload this mod also with one:D

Thank you! I forgot to put a read me into this mod, but I made a 4th Season Mod Pack which includes a read me what you can use by this mod also:) and don't get me wrong I'm not sayin' it to have more downloads, I will probably upload this mod also with one:D
Sort of got it working, except for the fact that it's all invisible. How do i fix this? :p

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 244 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%