Volunteers needed!

Lars Hansen

Buggered if I know.....
For those that may not have been following the threads on the adaptive AI, both here and on the S3 forums, a user from S3 is trying to do a web-based program that people can use to get the lap-times of the AI on each particular track/car combo.
The idea being that it'll make it easier for people to figure out which levels of AI to aim for, and the eventual goal is to get it to write a new entry into the aiadaptation.xml file so people won't have to bother with the 'training' races.

However, in order to do that, he needs data on the AI lap-times.
Lots and lots and lots of data. :D
So if you have been racing against the AI (either adaptive or fixed, doesn't matter), I would like to ask that you go to this thread:
https://forum.sector3studios.com/in...tabase-prototype-call-for-participation.5632/
and upload your aiadaptation.xml file to him.
(You'll find it in Documents\My Games\SimBin\RaceRoom Racing Experience\UserData\Player1 )
Doesn't matter how many races you've done against the AI. Obviously more is better, but everything helps.
If you're not a member of the S3 forum, and can't be bothered to sign up, simply post your file here, and I'll repost it over there.

Thanks in advance,
Lars

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 356 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years