rF2 Volkswagon FunCup @ Loch Drumond - Thu 10 Jun 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I have no idea what I'm doing wrong but after almost 30 laps I was still 2.2 sec behind the best ai and 0,2 sec slower then the slowest ai. The slowest ai was driving the 1,8l 16V version, maybe the others aswell, but don't think so. I tryed to follow them but had no chance to keep my distance. Maybe I should start playing with barby instead of simracing:rolleyes:
What difficulty setting you on Stan?

AI speed depends on track and mod, seems like the AI in this mod is very fast?

If you look at the replay there should be an input overlay, so you can see if pedals are sticking, or not applying 100% :)
They seem extreme fast, at normaly the ai is slower, after 30 laps they still passed me on in and outside, which I have never seen before. at first I start the search on my side. ;) Never have seen this input overlay which would be great to have while racing, to see after the race that I got last because the pedals don't work properly.

I remember to an track/ car combination I never drove before and after 2 laps I already was faster then the AI at the end I was 8sec faster then them, but in the race I was in the back of our field.

They are extremely fast here. I'm about the same as you Stan and not looking like getting better...:(:D
Will you be joining us Paul? I guess not.
I see you are doing nemumo ziedas on Saturday.
I couldn't resist it myself. We'll be in the Datsun 510 around there next week.
Unbelievable combo, and yes the track surface feels great. :thumbsup:

@Denis Betty a little surprise for you ;)

vwls 1.png

vwls 2.png

vwls 3.png

Download link

To use liveries in game:
Choose a car in game(remember the number on the car). Click tuning/customize, and "create dir".
Find the created folder in: Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\FunCup 2021 \(number on car) Unpack zip-file. Paste all the files that are in the zip file there, and choose it on tuning/customize in game. Voila! :)

@Denis Betty a little surprise for you ;)

View attachment 480682
View attachment 480683
View attachment 480684

Download link

To use liveries in game:
Choose a car in game(remember the number on the car). Click tuning/customize, and "create dir".
Find the created folder in: Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\FunCup 2021 \(number on car) Unpack zip-file. Paste all the files that are in the zip file there, and choose it on tuning/customize in game. Voila! :)
Aw, thanks Yves. I was beginning to wonder where you were mate. I guess you're super busy with work? We will keep a seat warm for you here mate. Look forward to having you back with us when the time is right. :thumbsup:

I'll be there. Not my fave mod or track, but the drivers more than make up for it.
Thanks for your support Jim. I thought I'd give em a go. Bit of variety and see how well liked they are. The vintage Vees got a thumbs up, so let's see how we go.

You will love the combo for next week I reckon (see post #27). ;)

I'm sorry but I can't race tonight, still have 31°C in that room underneath the roof. Won't survive one race in that heat.

I have no idea what I'm doing wrong but after almost 30 laps I was still 2.2 sec behind the best ai and 0,2 sec slower then the slowest ai. The slowest ai was driving the 1,8l 16V version, maybe the others aswell, but don't think so. I tryed to follow them but had no chance to keep my distance. Maybe I should start playing with barby instead of simracing:rolleyes:
Lol

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 106 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 147 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing