• We are currently in the process of upgrading our forum software. During this period some parts of the site may be periodically unavailable.

VoiceAttack

Kevin Cox

500RPM
I had to post this here. Sorry if it's in the wrong place but didn't think anyone else would read it otherwise. ;)

I have just spent the best £5 in my life on VoiceAttack. It allows you to bind any key presses or other actions to your voice commands.

I'm now using it with ARMA 3, iRacing and rFactor 2. For example in ARMA 3 all I need to say is "Reload" and my weapon reloads, "Get in" to get into a vehicle without having to press any keys, or in rFactor 2 I just say "Pit in" and the pit in request is activated, "TC on" and traction control is turned on etc etc.

You can try it for 21 days with only 1 profile set and limited to how many commands you can have but once you purchase it you can have unlimited profiles and unlimited commands. :thumbsup:

Happy gaming. :cool:

William Wester

1000RPM
Well worth the money! While I haven't had time to use VoiceAttack extensively yet, the time I have had using it I have found it to be very responsive and accurate. I have heard it helps to go through the Windows speech recognition wizard (I did under Win 8.1).

Tim Ling

It's a million-to-1 chance, but it just might work
Premium
@Calum McLure @Marc Beswick It might be worth trying the demo, as it uses the Windows voice recognition which you can train. I've tried a few of this type of program in the past, and this is the best so far :thumbsup:

nudger1964

1RPM
set it up a coupe of weeks back. it is excellent - free's up buttons on the wheel for the stuff you really want there. I cant figure a way of requesting different fuel/tryes at pitstop yet though