Voice chat when online playing MP

There is a "Chat" box for typed communication in the AC side panel.
Not that anybody asked about my opinion, but to me racing games + teamspeak are a nogo...I mean I am concentrating on driving and then somebody screams out loud out of nowhere, ending in several crashes....happened before and will happen again. It´s just disturbing while racing. For me text chat would be enough. Now, with the previous chat app you could just quickly drive on the sideway or into the green and start chatting...Good thing they removed that feature, which also means no more chatting outside the pits.
Back to topic : A builtin voice chat like iRacing`s would be awesome.

Last edited:
Thank you, I read in the discussion on the thread: Only licensed members can see the passwords, and join servers
How does that relates to using teamspeak on a AC server?
The TS-server is meant for communication during RD events on RD servers. It is not meant to be used for a random AC server.
In order to race online on RD servers and make use of TS servers you should apply for a license ;)

You should see TS as a groupcall in skype. It is a third party program used for communication. It does in no way relate to AC or extend AC's functionalities.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back