Vodafone McLaren-Mercedes livery

Skins Vodafone McLaren-Mercedes livery 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
KeisariKine submitted a new resource:

Vodafone McLaren-Mercedes livery - McLaren with Vodafone and Mercedes sponsorships

I made a classic Vodafone McLaren livery (based on the 2010 livery as it has a sharkfin). I've included the numbers 44, 22, 14, 2, 1 with the livery (Button and Hamilton as they were the 2010 drivers, and they used numbers 1,2). The font I used for numbers was "Coolvetica" (so if you can make your own career numbers).

Mod only includes the DDS files, use ERP Archiver 5.2 or newer to install (latest version (6.1) recommended)

(tyres mod which is shown in pictures not included!)...

Read more about this resource...

mclaren_c is paint_c and paint is mclaren_paint, mclaren_sfc for paint_s, should work fine if installed correctly
How do I install the files? It's not the standard tga file replacement procedure, can you help me?
use the Ego ERP Archiver (version 6.1 recommended) to open the erp and then import all the files included and then save the erp

Still look blurry , really weird.... Can u say wich file belongs to wich file to replace. Maybe im doing smth wrong btw i have ergo 6.1...
I did say what files to replace
mclaren_c is paint_c and paint is mclaren_paint, mclaren_sfc for paint_s, should work fine if installed correctly
have you set the directory correctly so it replaces the mipmaps?

I have told you what files to replace now at least 3 times, just replace both the mclaren_c and mclaren_paint with paint_c and paint (they are the same exact tecture so just use one). You have used the sfc correctly already you just need to get the paints done

F1_2017_photo_20171129_183608.jpg

I don't say that it doesn't look cool, but I don't think it should be like that. If you see McLaren from mirrors it is silver

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 109 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 82 9.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 56 6.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 114 13.5%