Resource icon

Skins Vodafone McLaren Honda (Fantasy) 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Elchambre86 submitted a new resource:

Vodafone McLaren Honda (Fantasy) - Vodafone McLaren - The best i could do with no sidepod editing

Hi All,

This is my fantasy View attachment 151368 View attachment 151369 View attachment 151370 View attachment 151371 View attachment 151372 View attachment 151373 View attachment 151374 Vodafone McLaren Honda skin.

You cannot edit the side of the sidepods of the McLaren so I have instead incorporated the Vodafone branding on the top of the sidepods instead. I think the result looks pretty good!. I have also added Vodafone branding to the ring...

Read more about this resource...

Just 2 quastions. Is it possible to add sponsors to the hood off the car, you know above the driver numbers? Like a Vodafone logo, I guess it's not possible but im not sure... And 2nd, what about make it in silver/crome instead off white?

But it looks good, way better then the 2016 irl version...

Really like it! Is it possible to make it silver over white though? Maybe add some logo to make it look a little less boring from a TV-pod cam.
I will probably end up using this for my 2nd career year anyhow and if you don't mind I might try to modify it a bit myself.
Great work though, I really wanted to see one like this.

I think it still looks a bit odd with the silver, I think maybe releasing 3 different versions with white, silver and the original black would be a good idea. I'd definitely use a black one if you released it. This silver one still looks a bit odd with the silver endplates (unfortunately cant make them black)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back