Upcoming Events

Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly rFactor 2 events

Vocore screen with SimHub

After having a Vocore screen as a dashboard for about 3 weeks, I thought I’d give my thoughts here:

To keep it brief: it’s a fantastic little screen, and I’m really pleased with it. I use it in conjunction with SimHub and a modified version of @philm ’s multi dash. SimHub has native support for the vocore screen (thank you @Wotever, SimHub is amazing).

These screens cost £30 and are well worth it. The only down side is that the touch functionality only works intermittently (not sure if this is a SH issue). Delivery from China to UK is slow (~1 month).

There is a great little case design available on thingiverse, which I got printed by a guy on eBay for £8. I used self adhesive Velcro to stick it to my wheel -works great.

Previously I was using my phone as a dash, but this is loads better as I can just leave it attached to the wheel.

A really good product, especially at the price. Highly recommended!

Last edited:
I think it could be a number of things, 3d print quality can vary a lot by slicer setting, printer quality, and filament brand to name a few. I also believe the white filament is more forgiving in terms of hiding lines.

I just ordered a Vocore screen and need an enclosure for it but dont have a printer. Can anyone recommend a reliable 3D printing service?

Last edited:

Hangloose

Premium
I have tried everything. Windows recognises 2 Vocore screens, The Simhub log also shows it has 2 vocore screens running on different com channels. Unfortunatly at this moment we cant select a specific dash to run at specific vocore screen.

I have tried everything. Windows recognises 2 Vocore screens, The Simhub log also shows it has 2 vocore screens running on different com channels. Unfortunatly at this moment we cant select a specific dash to run at specific vocore screen.
Was about to buy an other one but look like I won't finally...
:(

i have 2 vocore screens and thought it would work. but it doesnt. so i send a mail to the support. if someone want it to work either, feel free to send another request to them. maybe we get what we want.