Vocore screen with SimHub

After having a Vocore screen as a dashboard for about 3 weeks, I thought I’d give my thoughts here:

To keep it brief: it’s a fantastic little screen, and I’m really pleased with it. I use it in conjunction with SimHub and a modified version of @philm ’s multi dash. SimHub has native support for the vocore screen (thank you @Wotever, SimHub is amazing).

These screens cost £30 and are well worth it. The only down side is that the touch functionality only works intermittently (not sure if this is a SH issue). Delivery from China to UK is slow (~1 month).

There is a great little case design available on thingiverse, which I got printed by a guy on eBay for £8. I used self adhesive Velcro to stick it to my wheel -works great.

Previously I was using my phone as a dash, but this is loads better as I can just leave it attached to the wheel.

A really good product, especially at the price. Highly recommended!

Last edited:
I think it could be a number of things, 3d print quality can vary a lot by slicer setting, printer quality, and filament brand to name a few. I also believe the white filament is more forgiving in terms of hiding lines.

Upvote 0
I just ordered a Vocore screen and need an enclosure for it but dont have a printer. Can anyone recommend a reliable 3D printing service?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I have tried everything. Windows recognises 2 Vocore screens, The Simhub log also shows it has 2 vocore screens running on different com channels. Unfortunatly at this moment we cant select a specific dash to run at specific vocore screen.

Upvote 0
I have tried everything. Windows recognises 2 Vocore screens, The Simhub log also shows it has 2 vocore screens running on different com channels. Unfortunatly at this moment we cant select a specific dash to run at specific vocore screen.
Was about to buy an other one but look like I won't finally...
:(

Upvote 0
i have 2 vocore screens and thought it would work. but it doesnt. so i send a mail to the support. if someone want it to work either, feel free to send another request to them. maybe we get what we want.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing