Vocore screen with SimHub

After having a Vocore screen as a dashboard for about 3 weeks, I thought I’d give my thoughts here:

To keep it brief: it’s a fantastic little screen, and I’m really pleased with it. I use it in conjunction with SimHub and a modified version of @philm ’s multi dash. SimHub has native support for the vocore screen (thank you @Wotever, SimHub is amazing).

These screens cost £30 and are well worth it. The only down side is that the touch functionality only works intermittently (not sure if this is a SH issue). Delivery from China to UK is slow (~1 month).

There is a great little case design available on thingiverse, which I got printed by a guy on eBay for £8. I used self adhesive Velcro to stick it to my wheel -works great.

Previously I was using my phone as a dash, but this is loads better as I can just leave it attached to the wheel.

A really good product, especially at the price. Highly recommended!

Last edited:
A really good product, especially at the price. Highly recommended!

Apart from the 3D printed parts, how difficult was it to set up the screen? What was involved?

Incidentally for anyone who has a T300 wheel, I didn't realise there was a hidden mounting point on the top of the wheelbase:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Apart from the 3D printed parts, how difficult was it to set up the screen? What was involved?

Incidentally for anyone who has a T300 wheel, I didn't realise there was a hidden mounting point on the top of the wheelbase:

It is just plug and play, it even came with a nice usb cable. When used with SimHub, it is selectable as a dash output device. Couldn’t be simpler.

HTH

Upvote 0
Sounds like a fun little project. Has anyone tried this case for the Vocore with LED support?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Has anyone from the UK ordered a VoCore screen? If so, what were you charged for duty/customs and how long did it take for standard delivery?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Wondering the same myself but when I looked at the site yesterday it didn't mention a 15 to 20 day lead time :( I should have pulled the trigger then. In the checkout, with standard delivery it says it could take up to 12 weeks to arrive :thumbsdown:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sounds like a fun little project. Has anyone tried this case for the Vocore with LED support?

yes ive just built one, arduino nano to control the LED's, all fits in the case

Attachments

• IMG_3865.JPEG
    IMG_3865.JPEG
    537.1 KB · Views: 2,719
  • IMG_3866.JPEG
    IMG_3866.JPEG
    694.1 KB · Views: 1,718
Upvote 0
I also have a nextion and vocore display. Personally I prefer the vocore due to it's smaller profile and wider variety of community supplied dashboards. But both are great. If your looking for an alternate vocore 3d printed enclosure I have shared a design here.

Upvote 0
For those of you facing extended wait times. I was able to find a pair of them on Ebay and it took less than a week to get them. May be worth keeping an eye on alternate channels if interested. This was based in the U.S.

Upvote 0
Did anyone allready try to connect 2 (or more) vocore screens to the pc? I just bought a second one for my racelogic module. Unfortunaltly simhub only registers one screen. Did not find an option to activate the second one either? Anyone else have any experience /succes with this challenge?

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 207 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.6%
  • < 5 years