Vocals : Talk to your pitcrew & engineer

Misc Vocals : Talk to your pitcrew & engineer 17/07 23:00

Login or Register an account to download this content
Willcani submitted a new resource:

Vocals : Talk to your pitcrew & engineer - Voice Recognition profile to talk to your engineer

Here is a free alternative for those who don't want to wait for an update to talk to the engineer.

The software is called Vocals : Download Vocals

Install instructions :
- Put the .exe in a new folder named "Vocals"
- Run the .exe to generate the option and profile files and quit
- Download this mod, extract the "profiles_xml" in your "Vocals" folder, and replace the default one...

Read more about this resource...

the file profiles_xml.vc does not contain the commands :?
Please made a video
Uhm, how do I choose the file? When I open Vocals and choose the file, it doesn't contain anything?!

Please follow the instructions.
To import the profile you have to run & quit vocals once. Then you overwrite the profile_xml.vc file with the one provided to you.

There is no built-in import function in the soft.

okay, after update, all the commands appeared and are working like a charme !! :)
thanks for your work :rolleyes:
but it took me 1 hour of my life to find out, that they are working with the original G27-settings.
I cant use custom settings, even leaving D1 to D4 untouched.
I would like to use other buttons for looking around etc.
perhaps you can fix that ?

another thing I noticed
steering during execution of the comand (sequence of D1, D2 ....) is sometimes impossible.
may be, that the pause of 0,5 second is causing this ?
can the pause be shortened ?

okay, after update, all the commands appeared and are working like a charme !! :)
thanks for your work :rolleyes:
but it took me 1 hour of my life to find out, that they are working with the original G27-settings.
I cant use custom settings, even leaving D1 to D4 untouched.
I would like to use other buttons for looking around etc.
perhaps you can fix that ?
another thing I noticed
steering during execution of the comand (sequence of D1, D2 ....) is sometimes impossible.
may be, that the pause of 0,5 second is causing this ?
can the pause be shortened ?
That's ingame constraint. You can't use custom controls on various peripherals... My solution works if you use only default conf. Sorry. I can't fix everything for everybody.
As vocals is pretty heavy for making modifications, when i want to reassign a button, or change the duration of the timers, I edit directly the profile file by making a "find/replace".

I am not the developper of the soft, if I knew how to program in C#, I would certainly make the corrections to make it more "user-friendly", but at this time it is a fair alternative to voiceattack.

I just want to leave a big Thank you here for this mod again because at first I was really disappointed from not having this feature available for PC but you made it possible for no money. I really love this and it works great.

I just want to leave a big Thank you here for this mod again because at first I was really disappointed from not having this feature available for PC but you made it possible for no money. I really love this and it works great.
Weeeell, thank you =D

But don't get overexcited my dear friend : I only made the profiles (took some time okay, but not that complicated). I found Vocals as a free alternative to Voiceattack.
If you want to thank directly the developper : here is his github profile of the developper
I don't have his email adress yet, but if i find it, i'll invite him here to read the positive feedbacks.

I don't see any keyboard shortcut to mute the engineer, it's in the settings, it's not possible to switch during the game, I think.
Code:
  <Keyword name="Be Quiet" delay="0" confidence="10" en="engineer quiet" ja="enjinia damare" fr="ingénieur silence" de="ingenieur radio aus" it="ingegnere zitto" pt="silenciar engenheiro" es="silenciar al ingeniero" pl="inżynier nic nie mówi" ru="инженер тихо" langdbId="">
  <Action type="UICommand" param="recognised" />
  <Action type="playSpeechVO" param="Confirm_VC" />
  <Action type="GameCommand" param="mute" />
  </Keyword>
  <Keyword name="Talk to me" delay="0" confidence="10" en="engineer talk" ja="enjinia oshietekure" fr="ingénieur parole" de="ingenieur radio an" it="ingegnere parla" pt="ouvir engenheiro" es="pedir al ingeniero que hable" pl="rozmowa z inżynierem" ru="инженер говорит" langdbId="">
  <Action type="GameCommand" param="unmute" />
  </Keyword>
The commands exist inthe game

Code:
  <Keyword name="Be Quiet" delay="0" confidence="10" en="engineer quiet" ja="enjinia damare" fr="ingénieur silence" de="ingenieur radio aus" it="ingegnere zitto" pt="silenciar engenheiro" es="silenciar al ingeniero" pl="inżynier nic nie mówi" ru="инженер тихо" langdbId="">
  <Action type="GameCommand" param="mute" />
  </Keyword>
  <Keyword name="Talk to me" delay="0" confidence="10" en="engineer talk" ja="enjinia oshietekure" fr="ingénieur parole" de="ingenieur radio an" it="ingegnere parla" pt="ouvir engenheiro" es="pedir al ingeniero que hable" pl="rozmowa z inżynierem" ru="инженер говорит" langdbId="">
  <Action type="GameCommand" param="unmute" />
  </Keyword>
The commands exist inthe game
What keyboard button ?
You need a keyboard shortcut to add a command.

I am quite computer literate but really cannot understand the install instructions as simple as they look.
Put the exe into a folder name vocals which I do, but the game won't open now as it's not in the same place as the DLL files, so I move the DLL files over to vocals too so it will open still no profile generated, please someone point out where I am being dumb?

I am quite computer literate but really cannot understand the install instructions as simple as they look.
Put the exe into a folder name vocals which I do, but the game won't open now as it's not in the same place as the DLL files, so I move the DLL files over to vocals too so it will open still no profile generated, please someone point out where I am being dumb?
The exe you have to put in a new folder, is "Vocals.exe" (the one you have to download )
Not the game =D

Follow the instructions from there, it should work ^^

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 118 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 303 27.7%