AC VLN @ Nordschleife Endurance - Saturday 28 November

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Nice race, nice format, although this track needs 50 gridslots... Grats to all finishers.

Also, was damage at 100%? Because I think we should just use 50% for all races. I had a tiny kiss with a wall and the car got totaled...
You got a tiny kiss with a wall? Come on SaKl, you completely screwed my car mate in the 5th lap! Sorry to say it, but you should be disqualified.

You got a tiny kiss with a wall? Come on SaKl, you completely screwed my car mate in the 5th lap! Sorry to say it, but you should be disqualified.
Not that kiss. I had one before, and had to pit. That´s why I was behind you in the first place.

The one you described was indeed entirely my fault and I have to say I am sorry. I hope one day I stop being a maldonator...

It was a hard race, going flat out for 8 laps but good result for me in the end.

I think I was the only GT3 that decided to do a pit stop. It wasn't working out at the beginning as I wasn't able to pull enough gap to SakL and Austin to cover a pit stop. Then I think SakL made a mistake and fell back a few places so when I came out of the pits, I just had Austin about 3 or 4 seconds in front of me.

He raced hard to hold the lead and it took a 290kph overtake under the bridge with a few inches between us to take the lead. I was gripping the wheel very hard at that point :).

It was a hard race, going flat out for 8 laps but good result for me in the end. I think I was the only GT3 that decided to do a pit stop. When I came out of the pits, I just had Austin about 3 or 4 seconds in front of me. He raced hard to hold the lead and it took a 290kph overtake under the bridge with a few inches between us to take the lead. I was gripping the wheel very hard at that point :).

I ate you up in the braking zones, but that Z4 was killing me on exit. You had so much torque in 2nd and 3rd gear it was crazy. Can't believe my little McLaren kept up for so long. I'm not sure if we just missed the setup or the Z4 is that much quicker. Fantastic racing regardless. That's how it should be.

Not that kiss. I had one before, and had to pit. That´s why I was behind you in the first place.

The one you described was indeed entirely my fault and I have to say I am sorry. I hope one day I stop being a maldonator...
That just was totally unnecessary Mr. Lepo. You missed your brakingpoint bigtime while you were about 3 car lenghts behind me and you had never could have overtaken me on that part of the track. What were you thinking? I just love fair driving but you went completely mad while you were hunting for the leaders. I'll upload a video of that incident of you and me so you can see what you did was just mental and had nothing to do with fair racing. They should disqualify you for that. Just saying.

P.S. You were way faster then me, but that just didnt make up what you did on that part of the track. And YES I'm a bit pissed.

Last edited:
That just was totally unnecessary Mr. Lepo. You missed your brakingpoint bigtime while you were about 3 car lenghts behind me and you had never could have overtaken me on that part of the track. What were you thinking? I just love fair driving but you went completely mad while you were hunting for the leaders. I'll upload a video of that incident of you and me so you can see what you did was just mental and had nothing to do with fair racing. They should disqualify you for that. Just saying.

P.S. You were way faster then me, but that just didnt make up what you did on that part of the track. And YES I'm a bit pissed.
I completely agree with everything you said. Frustration took over me and I ****ed up. You can upload the video, I know what happened and feel like **** about it. If there was a penalty or punishment for me that could make you feel better about it I would gladly take it. Nothingelse I can say really. I am sorry.

Totally fun race, jumped in last minute. As always more people would have been nice even though the turn out was pretty good. I had a decent qually and got a good start, I was able to gap to second place, then waited for Geof and had a nice fight.

Seems as though im suffering from micro stutters even when pings are stable, so I hope Kunos is on this like I've heard and we see a fix.

@Martin Faber @SakL **** happens, I like the discussion you guys had, exemplary. On a track like this passing is very dificult because of the width of the track, the surface and the fact that there's hardly time to breathe.

I completely agree with everything you said. Frustration took over me and I ****ed up. You can upload the video, I know what happened and feel like **** about it. If there was a penalty or punishment for me that could make you feel better about it I would gladly take it. Nothingelse I can say really. I am sorry.

Hi there Sakke. I ain't mad anymore ;) I really thought there was a mad man chasing me! Finished the race with three wheels, no bumpers and half a steeringwheel. :rolleyes: I know the Schleife is unforgiving and crashes are often inevitable. **** happens.. hope to see you on track again! :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back