VLN 2019 Zakspeed Viper

Skins VLN 2019 Zakspeed Viper 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Oscurr submitted a new resource:

VLN 2019 Zakspeed Viper - A recreation of the Viper Zakspeed used during this years VLNs

So, this was a relatively spontaneous project, but after a conversation with someone I got around to making this skin. Since there is no good Viper GT3-R mod available for Assetto Corsa, I used the URD EGT Venom S1, since its model is very close to the one of the Viper.

View attachment 304547

I recreated it to the best of my ability, however there are still some mistakes, so feel free to comment on how I could improve this skin.

View attachment 304548

Many thanks to...

Read more about this resource...

plz extract the URD Viper via CM and send me the fbx file or the complete car. There u can extract the special dds file for skinning the front lip. katjan10[at]gmx.de

the admin for nords BOP struggling in terms of the Viper. On 24h it shoud be SP9 and not SPX, 24h Qualy race will show us the right performance. - interessting GT3 mashine!

Regarding yellow front-lip:
Maybe it is possible to add a fine thin object via 3dsmax above this lip and paint it yellow

the admin for nords BOP struggling in terms of the Viper. On 24h it shoud be SP9 and not SPX, 24h Qualy race will show us the right performance. - interessting GT3 mashine!

Regarding yellow front-lip:
Maybe it is possible to add a fine thin object via 3dsmax above this lip and paint it yellow

That is a very interesting suggestion!

However, I do not know how to edit Kunos car kn5s, nor do I know much about 3d modeling. But it is a topic I'd really like to wrap my head around, since I have a big personal interest in 3d modeling and would really enjoy being able to do stuff similar to this.

I already considered once to do the things you are doing right now with the endurance lights, ( Wanted to do Porsche diveplanes ) but I just seem to be too dumb.

Yeah it‘s a hard way to check out how 3dsmax works. U can download this as student version for free (autodesk). Im not really familiar with this software but for small mod things like „ lights“ it works well. Watch out for the next Endulights on this channel.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 118 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 303 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 434 39.7%