VLN 2019 | Porsche 911 GT3 Cup Skinpack

Skins VLN 2019 | Porsche 911 GT3 Cup Skinpack 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
SellerieMitDip submitted a new resource:

VLN 2019 | #81 Huber Motorsport | Porsche 911 GT3 Cup - The #81 Huber Motorsport Porsche 911 Gt3 Cup Car from the SP7 class for Assetto Corsa

VLN 2019 | #81 Huber Motorsport

The #81 Huber Motorsport Porsche 911 Gt3 Cup Car from the 2019 VLN season comes to Assetto Corsa!

In my opinion Porsche GT3 Cup car is massively underrated and underrepresented in Assetto Corsa, especially considering that is has a quite populated own class in the VLN series (SP7 class). This is my first skin ever, so updates are sure to come with further improvements and additions...

Read more about this resource...

Well, right now the #78 is in the works as it looks like freaking highlighter and I think that's hilarious. But after that, sure, why not. Depends on how much reference material I can find.

SellerieMitDip updated VLN 2019 | Porsche 911 GT3 Cup Skinpack with a new update entry:

UPDATE v0.7

Changelog:
  • NEW SKIN - #78 RPM Racing
  • General:
    • added technical approval stickers
    • tweaked colour and txmaps of plastic & rubber components
  • #80 Huber Motorsport:
    • changed "Porsche 911 GT3 Cup" logo on the rear bumper to red
    • added mysterious "H" Logo on rear bumper of which I have no idea what it is
  • #81 Huber Motorsport:
    • tweaked base colour to a slightly less bright shade og white...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, the liveries look awesome and this is a car that I absolutely love but I'm having trouble loading this car in game for the past couple of days. After the loading screen , I can see the car on the track but in like 5 seconds the game crashes with CM 'Race cancelled' message. I've tried redownloading the pack from steam but still the problem persist. I don't have this issue with any other car. Can someone please help?

Hi, glad you like the liveries!

I've tested this now on my system and it works fine here. Are you sure it's an issue with this skinpack? Did you try it with another skin (not made by me)? If the error still occurs it might be an issue with the car itself. In that case, a steam game file check (integrity check) works wonders most of the time. If you do that always remember to do a backup beforehand as it will overwrite certain mods you might have installed (sound mods, etc.). Existing mods that didn't overwrite any Kunos files (additional cars & skins, etc.) should still be there.

Edit: If you're running CSP, maybe try a different version. Sometimes a new CSP version causes some errors inside AC.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 80 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 58 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 65 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 38 6.0%
  • < 5 years