VLN 2019 + 2020 Skinpack by Donat Prodan

Skins VLN 2019 + 2020 Skinpack by Donat Prodan 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
DonatDrifter submitted a new resource:

VLN 2019 + 2020 Skinpack by Donat Prodan - VLN 2019 and 2020 skinpack by Donat Prodan

This is a skinpack of 36 liveries. It includes most BMW M240i cup liveries, most Porsche 911 GT3 Cup liveries and most Clio Cup liveries. It is based on VLN 9, so that's probably why some might be missing. There are also some SP9 class (GT3) liveries, but that wasn't the focus. It is a 2019 skinpack, but I did put some 2020 liveries in.

The skinpack will probably get updated very soon, definitely when Ferrari 488 GT3 releases.

Feel free to use these liveries and take videos and screenshots...

Read more about this resource...

Copy to UserData\player\Settings\ (the path is already inside the rar-archive). But i fear the skins will work no longer as most of the cars were updated (maybe the Clio-skins will work)

Copy to UserData\player\Settings\ (the path is already inside the rar-archive). But i fear the skins will work no longer as most of the cars were updated (maybe the Clio-skins will work)
yeah, i think some might show up as all white cars. Required me to delete some window files and i can't remember, but maybe even change veh file name in json file. But yeah, not ideal. Fortunately, I might have something equally interesting and more up to date on the way in the coming months...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back