VLN 2005 mod by NLC Modding Team - Part 1

Cars VLN 2005 mod by NLC Modding Team - Part 1 1.00

Login or Register an account to download this content
Daniel Graf submitted a new resource:

VLN 2005 by NLC Modding Team - Part 1 - The most complete VLN simulation in simracing

Re-upload of the mind blowing NLC VLN 2005 mod. I do not take any credits for this mod as it is not my work. The NLC Modding Team has brought this master piece to us. For me it is still the best way to simulate a VLN season.
This mod comes with one track version for each round of the 2005 season. Furthermore you can start the big fields in different starter groups. It is epic. A shame that it is not so easy to find anymore. Thats why I wanted to share it again.

Credits to the NLC Team...

Read more about this resource...

Hi Daniel,
Just downloaded all 3 parts 2 times. Both downloads were the same, Corrupt Porsche sound, and lots of empty folders...

Would love to get this mod again (deleted it for disk space way back when) But this one seems to not work.

Thanks
Bob

Daniel,
Just wanted to let you (and anyone else) that I re-downloaded the 3 parts and this time it works fine (but still got the corrupt Porsche sound file).
When I downloaded it the other day it was taking over and hour for each part. This time it was just a few minutes, so I think my connection had something to do with the corrupt install. Just ran a few laps and seems to work great!

Thanks for uploading this.

Cheers,
Bob

I've installed all three parts, but when i go to launch the mod the screen goes black with a message saying
"gMotor 2 Error

Error opening core shaders MAS file CORESHADERS.MAS"

I havent seen this issue before? Does anyone have a fix?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back