Vista Ultimate problem

I'm trying to install btb on vista but not having any luck.
After install I go to launch the program and an error message appears,(see Attachment) can any one help me????????:sinister:

ERROR.JPG

• jocalabrese

I have BTB and vista ultimate 32bit with other problem, you can try changing the compatibility of the software.

Click on BobsTrackBuilder.exe with right button of the mouse and go to compatibility, later set on windows xp sp2

I have solved some problems in this way, but still slow when I move the nodes of the path

• thren

I run Vista 32 Ultimate, and dindt have a problem
I allways Right click on the installer and "run as admin"
Its the only way I can get most software to install on Vista

I´m running in Vista 32 ultimate and everything is fine in BTB...

but i cant play any BTB proyects on RBR under RX plugin, that happens in vista and Xp.... only in my PC, maybe a corrupt file?? but RBR run fine.

i´m going crazy.

I played BTB 6.0.1/2/3 on vista ultimate with out any problem. my PC spec:

P5K pro - intel E6750 - 2Gb 800 DDR2 - Nvidia 8800gt -

EDIT:

upssss, some problems here at 6.0.3.

1. I can`t load any custom DDS texture to my proyects.

2. editing terrain, it will crash if i use the (click and drag) method and leave to hold the mouse in a place where is no track built.

3. If i create some surfaces in one track i can`t set random values to this surfaces... only to the first surface of each trach.

No problems with BTB on vista for me so I'm guessing that if anyone has problems, it is specific to their machine.

I'm running Vista Ultimate 32bit:
AMD Athlon X2 6000+ 3.1GHz
4GB RAM (3GB recognised - didn't want to go 64bit)
ATi 3850 512mb

Vista 64 ultimate

I have only one problem and it's caused by the method that BTB checks the license. BTB runs most of the time ok, but now and then it tells me the license has expired when it hasn't, I reboot and BTB is running again. No I don't play with the system clock settings.

I've never had that unhandled exception error on Vista 64 ultimate.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 144 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 272 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 397 40.0%