Login or Register an account to download this content
guina60 submitted a new resource:

Visor View - Visor View

Visor View
View attachment 313413 View attachment 313414
Works only on DX11 for me.

English:
Installation

Copy and paste the files from the "View View" folder into the default folder of f1 2019.

WARNING: It is configured for the path C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ F1 2019

If you want to change the path, edit the file "dxgi.ini"

The key to turn the display on / off is...

Read more about this resource...

Yes, it works together with reshade.
edit dxgi.ini with notepad and change the "C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ F1 2019 \ reshade-shaders \ Shaders \ UIMask.fx" line.
edit ReShade.ini with notepad and change the line "CurrentPresetPath = C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ F1 2019 \ f1 2019.ini"

I think you mean dxgi.log as there's no dxgi.ini in the mod...correct? Last question...does this mod works "alone" or i do need reshade installed?

Yes, it works together with reshade.
edit dxgi.ini with notepad and change the "C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ F1 2019 \ reshade-shaders \ Shaders \ UIMask.fx" line.
edit ReShade.ini with notepad and change the line "CurrentPresetPath = C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ F1 2019 \ f1 2019.ini"

I think you mean dxgi.log as there's no dxgi.ini in the mod...correct? Last question...does this mod works "alone" or i do need reshade installed?

Right. No need to install reshade, just copy and paste.
If you prefer not to edit anything, simply install the reshade in your game and replace the files in the "reshade-shaders" folder.
The files that I modified were:
UIMask.fx - reshade-shaders \ Shaders
UIMask.png - reshade-shaders \ Textures

Right. No need to install reshade, just copy and paste.
If you prefer not to edit anything, simply install the reshade in your game and replace the files in the "reshade-shaders" folder.
The files that I modified were:
UIMask.fx - reshade-shaders \ Shaders
UIMask.png - reshade-shaders \ Textures
Thank you very much! I can't wait to try it...Playing the game with Track IR i want to see how it feels! :)

Works perfectly, thank you! :) Used a different texture visor, they hard to find for 2019 Formula 1 Team. And I think I will mod it with your "dirty effect" visor which is better.

Feel free to make any changes you wish. I leave the mod open for anyone who wants to change it.

Great realization. However, I think you should add one "blurred visor" version cause our eyes don't work like this - you can't see clearly both visor and objects that are far away. :) Hope you understand.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 144 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 272 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 396 40.0%