Resource icon

Misc Visor View 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
guina60 submitted a new resource:

Visor View - Visor View

View attachment 246032

English: Installation

Copy and paste the files from the "View View" folder into the default folder of f1 2017.

WARNING: It is configured for the path C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ F1 2017

If you want to change the path, edit the file "dxgi.ini"
The key to turn the display on / off is "Insert"

I've changed the size of the viewfinder to fit my camera inside the game, it follows the original...

Read more about this resource...

guina60 updated Visor View with a new update entry:

Visor View 2018

View attachment 247237 View attachment 247238 English: Installation

Copy and paste the files from the "View View" folder into the default folder of f1 2017.

WARNING: It is configured for the path C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ F1 2017

If you want to change the path, edit the file "dxgi.ini"

The key to turn the display on / off is "Insert"

I changed the size of the viewfinder to fit my camera inside the game, it...

Read the rest of this update entry...

replaces the following lines:

TextureSearchPaths = C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ F1 2017 \ reshade-shaders \ textures

EffectSearchPaths = C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ F1 2017 \ reshade-shaders \ Shaders

ScreenshotPath = C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ F1 2017

PresetFiles = C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ Steamapps \ Common \ F1 2017 \ f1 2017.ini
which lines do i need to replace in dxgi? there are cuple of them pointing to instalation folder. replace all or...?

Thank you for this, great idea.
Here's another one... what do you think if you can make them blured, like they are in Project Cars ? :)
You can perhaps make one folder of them normal and another with them blured. I mean that is more realistic cause your eye can't really focus on both background (where you look when you driving, right?:)) and on the helmet. You can test it by yourself of course, if you put your hand in front of eyes and look around - hand will always be blured. Or if you wear glasses (like me) you know all this already. :geek:
replaces the following lines:
TextureSearchPaths = C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ F1 2017 \ reshade-shaders \ textures
EffectSearchPaths = C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ F1 2017 \ reshade-shaders \ Shaders
ScreenshotPath = C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ F1 2017
PresetFiles = C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ Steamapps \ Common \ F1 2017 \ f1 2017.ini
Yes, I believe you have to change them all, otherwise game would crash. Only screenshot path is not that important but when you change them three, you can change that too for easy finding of your screenshots you make with reshade. Good luck.

Can't seem to get this to work, placed the files in the correct place and pressed "insert" multiple times but still nothing

Can't seem to get this to work, placed the files in the correct place and pressed "insert" multiple times but still nothing

You have to put the files that are inside the "visor view" folder in the game directory. Put the files and not the folder.

Your game should be in: C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ F1 2017

You have to put the files that are inside the "visor view" folder in the game directory. Put the files and not the folder.

Your game should be in: C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ F1 2017
I did that already, still nothing.

hey, the same thing happened to me, it did not work even though i replaced everything. i changed the path of the presets to the path of the game and it worked... the textures and shaders have to be in (Location) re-shade\Textures
(Location) re-shade\Shaders

Last edited:
hey, the same thing happened to me, it did not work even though i replaced everything. i changed the path of the presets to the path of the game and it worked... the textures and shaders have to be in (Location) re-shade\Textures

Last edited:
Thanks for that, i didn't realize i'd need to change paths in dxg.ini to point them to my other HD which the game is installed to, normally things work out the box without having to edit directory paths.

20180425161210_1.jpg

What do you think about a bit Yello visor for rain or night ? :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 273 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 398 40.0%