Visor Team Textures For Visormod

No it should just use DX11. You could look in mydocuments,mygames,F12012 then open the hardware settings config xml file and make sure it says dx10 false

But i'm not an expert :)

First, You must disable all MOD except Visor View MOD and set graphics setting to default. If it works, check conflict of MODs one by one.

By the way, if you have same results for all texture by different creators, this thread isn't proper place and Visor View MOD thread is more appropriate.

I can't wait for next summer to play this with 7870 crossfire that should do the trick.But kenken why can't you do this for dx10 now?I don't want to spend money for a dx11 card which is cheap and slow:(

I can't wait for next summer to play this with 7870 crossfire that should do the trick.But kenken why can't you do this for dx10 now?I don't want to spend money for a dx11 card which is cheap and slow:(

Because it takes a very long time and lots of effort to find the right parts to hook into/edit for the different versions of the DX API I imagine. The amount of DX 10 users probably doesn't make it worth his time. You have to draw the line somewhere (which is why F1 2012 is not supported on DX 9 and Windows XP too ;))

You don't want to spend money, but you don't care about how much I have to spend my free time for creating DX10 version which I'll never use. Arrogant and selfish thinking.

I won't continue this subject because I don't want to mess up this thread. So you don't need to reply.

Nope i thought that you can make it until next summer that would be great.
You don't want to spend money, but you don't care about how much I have to spend my free time for creating DX10 version which I'll never use. Arrogant and selfish thinking.

I won't continue this subject because I don't want to mess up this thread. So you don't need to reply.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 279 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 188 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 191 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 139 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 248 13.5%