Virtual Rides

I created a virtual ride for the Dallara DW12 car but I made a mistake with it. Is there a way i can delete it?
In addition I only seem to be able to make 2 different virtual rides, if I try to make a third, it doesn't appear and can't be used. Is this normal, I'm very new to the game?

• Deleted member 130869

You can't repeat names for them. You can always delete it or edit, if you go to the game's folder and search under Userdata\player\settings\car folder name, you'll see a folder with a name and a #.rcd file which you can edit with Notepad.

I have had a similar problem when creating virtual rides. I have found the most reliable way is to completely close down rfact2 and restart it for each virtual ride you want to create. You can have more than one team of the same name but only one driver name. I have also found that if it does not work for a particular name, even after deleting the folder and rcd files that name will still not work if you recreate it. I have not found away around this, probably some sort bug in the program. Create a new driver name and it should work. Hope this is helpful.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 496 39.1%