Virtual mirror FOV?

I've become more and more annoyed by the fact that cars behind me appear so much further behind me in the virtual mirror than they actually are, and just did some googling and found that it should be possible to adjust the FOV for the virtual mirror seperatly in iRacing.
So, what kind of FOV do you guys run on the virtual mirror? Same as the rest of the game?

i'm not just tooting the iRacing horn, but its little features like this that really make me appreciate what iRacing has to offer. Not all games even have a virtual mirror, Hell GRID Autosport doesn't even have proper working real mirrors, but even sims that do have virtual mirrors don't have adjustable FOV. It really is a nice touch and I love that you have the option to customize it for your own personal preference.

i'm not just tooting the iRacing horn, but its little features like this that really make me appreciate what iRacing has to offer. Not all games even have a virtual mirror, Hell GRID Autosport doesn't even have proper working real mirrors, but even sims that do have virtual mirrors don't have adjustable FOV. It really is a nice touch and I love that you have the option to customize it for your own personal preference.
Don't forget the ability to adjust the in car mirrors, which also reflect your own car meaning the rear view is realistically obstructed by your rear wing. It definitely helps that they've had so much time to polish these features, and hopefully others reach the same level of maturity.

Don't forget the ability to adjust the in car mirrors, which also reflect your own car meaning the rear view is realistically obstructed by your rear wing. It definitely helps that they've had so much time to polish these features, and hopefully others reach the same level of maturity.
Didn't know we could do this!! Where's the setting please?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back