Virtual Formula Abarth Championship - Spa-Franchorchamps Recap Video

Chris

Premium
The penultimate round of RaceDepartment's Virtual Formula Abarth Championship concluded Saturday evening with the newly crowned champion, Sun Levi, taking yet another race win, making it six wins from six races.

The makings of a dominant session began in qualifying when Levi comfortably put his car on Pole Position by almost a full second to the next car on the grid. When the five red lights went out, the race win never looked in doubt as he drove away from the chasing pack with relative ease, pulling out a four second lead after just three laps, eventually going on to win the race by a commanding 15 seconds to second placed Justin Talent.

After the events of the race at Spa, Talent has all but secured second place in the championship heading into the final round at the Italian temple of speed, Autodromo Nazionale Monza, in 10 days time.

Click here to subscribe to our YouTube channel for more (live) sim racing coverages and videos.

Join the discussion in our AC forums, and get racing in our Assetto Corsa Racing Clubs and Leagues! While you're at it, why not check out some awesome videos and screenshot in our AC gallery?

The penultimate round of RaceDepartment's Virtual Formula Abarth Championship concluded Saturday evening with the newly crowned champion, Sun Levi, taking yet another race win, making it six wins from six races.

The makings of a dominant session began in qualifying when Levi comfortably put his car on Pole Position by almost a full second to the next car on the grid. When the five red lights went out, the race win never looked in doubt as he drove away from the chasing pack with relative ease, pulling out a four second lead after just three laps, eventually going on to win the race by a commanding 15 seconds to second placed Justin Talent.

After the events of the race at Spa, Talent has all but secured second place in the championship heading into the final round at the Italian temple of speed, Autodromo Nazionale Monza, in 10 days time.

Click here to subscribe to our YouTube channel for more (live) sim racing coverages and videos.

Join the discussion in our AC forums, and get racing in our Assetto Corsa Racing Clubs and Leagues! While you're at it, why not check out some awesome videos and screenshot in our AC gallery?
Just got Asseto from F1 codemaster games, how do I get involved in this? I'm australian?

Just got Asseto from F1 codemaster games, how do I get involved in this? I'm australian?
Well firstly you'll need to get yourself a Premium Membership here.

Once you're a premium member, you'll be eligible to compete in club and league races, however because you're just beginning with Assetto Corsa, you should check out our Premium Driver Academy, where you'll learn all the basics, and how you can get your RD racing experience off to a good start :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 222 14.3%