Virtual experience portal

Many of my laps done in time trial are not showing in the leader board.
All these laps can be seen in the all laps section but do not show as ranked laps.
Anyone have any answers why this is happening?
Ranked Laps.JPG

Ok thanks you I now understand. Maybe that info could be added to the portal. ( Or it already is and I just missed it.)
Interesting which lap the portal will pick as the best lap for the catterham supersport a 1.44 at oulten park or the 53 at Goiania Short?

Maybe that info could be added to the portal. ( Or it already is and I just missed it.)
It is indeed one of the news on the front page, but since there now are several news… It is easy to miss it out.

Interesting which lap the portal will pick as the best lap for the catterham supersport a 1.44 at oulten park or the 53 at Goiania Short?
It will pick your best rank for each car, not your lap time… In that case, since you're first in both cases I guess it will pick the top one. Not 100% sure how this is defined; you probably did it first?
And if someone beats your time at Oulton and you get further in the standings, it will then switch to your 1st place in Guiana (if you're still 1st there of course…;)).

So it keeps changing! As an example, I had a time in the F-Retro @ Spielberg but we were less than 20 so it did not count. It changed this week because it is the time trial of the week. At the beginning of the week this combo became my best result for the F-Retro as soon as there were more than 20 results… and it switched again as soon as many people beat my time! :D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 337 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 38.9%