Virtua_LM_Fuji TRACK AIW

Evening all,

Does anyone have an update AIW file for the Fuji track by Virtua_LM - its a great circuit ruined by the last corner lift off of the AI when racing. Im sure all that is needed is for the line to be smoothed out, but I dont know how to do this at all. If anyone could help that would be appreciated, or give me pointers as to how to go about this.

Thanks

Evening all,

Does anyone have an update AIW file for the Fuji track by Virtua_LM - its a great circuit ruined by the last corner lift off of the AI when racing. Im sure all that is needed is for the line to be smoothed out, but I dont know how to do this at all. If anyone could help that would be appreciated, or give me pointers as to how to go about this.

Thanks

I've downloaded the track but I can't see any AIW files, or scn files for that matter...
Where did you get your version from?

Last edited:
It was an rfactor track, then ported over and then I did the reiza cloud adjustments etc etc. It should be on any RF site. Are you sure you've downloaded an RF1 version or GSC? Without those files the game wouldn't pick up/see the tracks in game. You might have the RF2 version, their file structure is a little different with MAS files holding most of the data.

It was an rfactor track, then ported over and then I did the reiza cloud adjustments etc etc. It should be on any RF site. Are you sure you've downloaded an RF1 version or GSC? Without those files the game wouldn't pick up/see the tracks in game. You might have the RF2 version, their file structure is a little different with MAS files holding most of the data.

Ahh, now I have the correct version, will take a look later! Was it all layouts?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 185 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 363 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 505 39.0%