Resource icon

Cars Virtua Simulazioni - Ferrari F1 Concept 1.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
ferrari disagree and i dont want to put racedepartment at risk

That´s terrible. But could you help me to fix the cockpit camera so the face of the new driver doesn´t clip?. Something in the driver3d perhaps?, I tried to open de acd to take a look but always get the quickbms datatype error in line 7.

That´s terrible. But could you help me to fix the cockpit camera so the face of the new driver doesn´t clip?. Something in the driver3d perhaps?, I tried to open de acd to take a look but always get the quickbms datatype error in line 7.
any update will undoubtedly get a lot of attention even if its small, this mod is massively popular. i believe you can throw the old driver model on the car but im not sure that is done.

Just downloaded it, no sound in the pit and no sound in replay. Sounds great and is a fun car in play though.

I'm afraid it hasn't been updated in a few years now and the various pieces required to make it work 100% in the final version of AC are not there. So the latest soundbank files and the tyre model (for example) were never updated.

However it's still on here and for the most part an enjoyable piece of work so can't complain :)

I'm afraid it hasn't been updated in a few years now and the various pieces required to make it work 100% in the final version of AC are not there. So the latest soundbank files and the tyre model (for example) were never updated.

However it's still on here and for the most part an enjoyable piece of work so can't complain :)

I'll see if I can switch the sound out in Content Manager with something like the Ferrari 2004, thanks!
Definitely can't complain!
Edit: I just tried the Ferrari 2004 and it doesn't translate well. I'm going to revert to the original sfx and live with it for now--the assigned sound is pretty unique like the car. Thanks for you help Andrew and the beer. We have the same first names BTW cheers!

Last edited:
Replay cameras 2, 3, 7, 8, 9 are silent, camera 6 has sound but is upside down, camera 1, 4, 5 have everything they should so they can be used on replay in practice mode, in race mode it's the same as above only none of the opponents have sound in any view.
It looks like the RedBull X2010 S1's sfx with its higher RPM's is a good alternative to replace the Concept's RPM range. Although if not using one of the above non-working sfx views the original sfx is still the best for the car IMO. I apologize for the the re-hashing of what has probably already been stated.

I finally had a chance to try this one out. I noticed that opponent wheels and tires are not showing during race. Has anyone else seen this? I know it's not being updated anymore, but wondering if anyone has figured out a workaround to get the opponent wheels/tires to show.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back