Virtua LM Group C Mod

Hi,

I've tried searching but not had much luck.

I used to love playing the Group C mod by the Virtua LM team on F1 Challenge.

I see that someone did convert it to run on GTR2 but I can't seem to find a suitable working link.

Can anyone help me find one that still works!

Hi,

I've tried searching but not had much luck.

I used to love playing the Group C mod by the Virtua LM team on F1 Challenge.

I see that someone did convert it to run on GTR2 but I can't seem to find a suitable working link.

Can anyone help me find one that still works!

I think I have a copy, if you haven't found it I will upload it for you tomorrow when I'm at my PC.

We were planning to upload it here after all fixes and improvements .... as it was converted with VLM permission. Thanks to them of course. :thumbsup:
In fact, in the actual state .... cars don't have any reflections and I was planning to correct them ... but I'm busy on other cars for the Absolute LeMans Mod and there's much to do on the VLM Group C cars in order to modify all GMTs. Easy but time consuming due to the amount of chassis GMTs to modify.

I'll upload it here in 4 parts within a few days, as one of this parts has to be modified for 2 missing files in it.... but it will be in its actual state without improved reflections.

NB: same for Spice cars ( +- 80 liveries ) in the future, also needing corrections.... ( new C2 coming afterwards. )

153314spice88111.jpg

gtr2_233.jpg

767303spice88107.jpg

Last edited:
Rather busy for the moment and not much time to upload 4 parts of +- 400MO for the Virtual Le Mans GTR2 mod in its actual state ( just without real brillances and reflections ) ... that will be possible in a near future.

Meanwhile, they are already uploaded at MEGA since a long time. So, if anybody wishes to have them quickly, just contact me in a private message and I'll give you the actual links for download.

Rather busy for the moment and not much time to upload 4 parts of +- 400MO for the Virtual Le Mans GTR2 mod in its actual state ( just without real brillances and reflections ) ... that will be possible in a near future.

Meanwhile, they are already uploaded at MEGA since a long time. So, if anybody wishes to have them quickly, just contact me in a private message and I'll give you the actual links for download.

look this:

https://esport-racing.de/group-c-imsa-gtp-1983-1993/

I know this one of course @cangrejin .... but the one I'm speaking of includes additional cars or skins .... and is ready for working with a very huge mod in work for several years now with Le Mans cars since the 60's to the 90's with addition of new C2 cars as Spice already done but needing some rework and soon Tigas and even Argo in the future ).

I know this one of course @cangrejin .... but the one I'm speaking of includes additional cars or skins .... and is ready for working with a very huge mod in work for several years now with Le Mans cars since the 60's to the 90's with addition of new C2 cars as Spice already done but needing some rework and soon Tigas and even Argo in the future ).
What do you need done to the spices?

As I painted them all before having the car in game ..... all banners were painted at the start on the windows as usual .... while they should have been painted on the front part of the body roof where you surely meant the banner to be placed.
The result is .... banners are a bit too low ... and are creating a strange effect with transparencies.

So that's not a 3D problem to solve, Jay .... but just apply the banners at the place where they should have been at the start ... what I should have seen immediately if I had the cars in game and the view from the cockpit.
But meanwhile .... I have other work to finish before doing this work ...( +- 80 liveries if I'm correct ).
I'll also create the rainscreen ... as I know now how to do. ( NB: the painter learnt now to do more than painting. :D ).

NB: I finally also found the trick in Blender to cut a window even at the middle of faces to separate glass and banner if it was not foreseen .... that's the case for the Tigas.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 380 39.7%