Cars Virtua LM Group C Mod 1990 - 2000

Hello there, IM just going to be Straight here. so as you can see from the title.
yes we going to convert Virtua LM group c mod to Assetto Corsa. if you may ask, why would I convert this low poly group c cars from 12 years ago, rather then making them high quality super detailed and etc.

Let me give you the point of view why I am creating this mod. first its because this is was my first ever convert to Assetto Corsa. back then 2019 I was converting these Virtua LM cars. but then since IM really new to AC Modding I was known little how to convert them the right way. so time pass on. until 1 day I decided to convert them again, but this time a bit better.

also the reason why I keep them low poly, Because I see Virtua LM cars as beautiful low poly group c cars. and that's why I don't want to change the car look to much by making them high poly. except there few things I make it high poly like the wheels and the steering wheels.

And also 1 more thing, if you got confused why the year is 1990 until 2000. its because we are not just going to do conversion. to make it more exciting, we going to make an alternative universe were 1993 group c didn't die, until 2000. so there might be going to be some interesting cars.

I really hope you get the point of view of why I make this such of interesting mod.

anyway here some credits
GRT-RT-500 : Model Conversion and Improvement.
Monza17 : Physics.

Permission to convert, improved, and make new cars out of Virtua LM model was granted by Monsum.

Davy Jones Jaguar XJR-14 number 2.
Screenshot_virtua_lm_jaguar_xjr-14_1992_gtp_lilski_road_america_16-4-121-0-14-28.png

Vaillaint VS-94 1994 LM VS Peugeot 905 EVO 2B 1994 LM.
Screenshot_virtua_lm_peugeot_evo_2b_1994_lm_lemans_2017_4-4-121-3-17-18.png

Testing Group C fan car.
Screenshot_virtua_lm_chaparral_allard_2j_1995_gtp_lilski_watkins_glen_16-4-121-9-30-20 (1).jpg

Last edited:
This Virtua LM Conversion To AC Project will be Closed for a few Days, Month, or Year. maybe will be no progression and released at all.

Due too
the guy that made physics for the Virtua_LM Group C car, actually Lied to me that the physics are made from scratch, after i check using cm it might show 0% similar data to kunos car. but when i check manually. and compared it to the other group c car that released in RD, it is so identical that i was really pissed, so for now on, im not going to work on the project

so if you wanted too see the Virtua LM group c car released, i need a person who had an interest to help me in data physics and made from 100% scratch made.

Sincerely, GRT.
GOD DANGIT I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS SIM RACING COMMUNITY.

Due to Lack of time and interest, also problematic planning from the beginning. we are really sad to announce to put this project to end. thank you for those who support the project, unfortunately it did not finished. we will now going to not update the project again from now on. and for Virtua LM team, we are really sorry that we failed to finished the project.

And for the last time we are going to share the group c project wip picture. so you all can see all the group c cars that we had convert to ac.
Screenshot_virtua_lm_wsc_nissan_r90ck_1990_monza_19-5-121-7-36-56(2).jpg
Screenshot_virtua_lm_wsc_nissan_r90ck_1990_monza_19-5-121-7-36-56(1).jpg
905_evo_2_list.png
unkown.png
allard.png
brm.png
xjrn.png
xjr.png
unkwn.png
Screenshot 2022-01-04 084735.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News