Virginia International Raceway

Tracks Virginia International Raceway 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Oh, I think you're using CM, with "real conditions" enabled.
percip.jpg

:p:p:p

I missing any lights on the track when playing with SOL mod , it turns all only black , street almost not visible anymore. Im i doing something wrong , or does this version of Virginia International raceway does not support night lighting for SOL mods ? Track is avesome and well done made , but would be nice to se some lights when playing during the night

you should have
assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks\vir.ini
assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks\vir__lights.kn5

if not, get them from
https://github.com/ac-custom-shaders-patch/acc-extension-config/tree/master/config/tracks

(ini file -> right click "Raw", then "save as..." )

Thanks buddy , seems it was missed , after i put in the vir__lights.kn5 file into the tracks folder , now everything becomes lights at night. Are those other kn5 files in the links list for other tracks if you missing lights ?

yep, but be aware, that sometimes the cfg-maker did not name it properly, i.e.

for "ks_nurburgring.ini" all these files are required too:
nurbAllGlass.kn5
nurbSpots.kn5
nurbSpotsPad.kn5
nurbpitglass2.kn5

in the future ContentManager will dl missing cfg's for you...

Could someone briefly explain what these files are here: https://github.com/ac-custom-shaders-patch/acc-extension-config/tree/master/config/tracks . I'm supposing they add lights to tracks.

I can see where they are in my assetto corsa directory. But where do they come from? Are they part of Custom Shaders Patch? What updates them? How? Do they work with BLM lights or just Custom Shaders?

Sorry, I haven't followed all of this properly.

I don't use SOL, but do use GBW.

Any advice would be great

My track looks a little weird. There is only grass 3-4m next to the track and suddenly no grass at all.Also the grass density is pretty low. I have Sol and Shaders patch installed. Video settings are all on maximum. What can it be?
VIR.jpg

The only setting that really affects grass is "world detail" so I guess that's just what that track is like. The very dark ground texture's the actual problem, not sure which part of the shader patch can cause that.

IIRC that happened with a bad combination of shader patch + sol version, something similar was noticeable on Spa. Please try to update to latest p74 and Sol 1.1.1, and latest config files. If it still doesn't solve it, uncheck "use seasonal adjustments" on Weather FX, in case it's some custom weather fault.

Last edited:
My track looks a little weird. There is only grass 3-4m next to the track and suddenly no grass at all.Also the grass density is pretty low. I have Sol and Shaders patch installed. Video settings are all on maximum. What can it be? View attachment 300519

You probably have multiple vir configs in different folders and shader patch is loading the wrong one. Do a search for vir.ini. The latest config was released on March 5th.

Thanks everybody for the hints. It works now. Since I had Sol 1.1 and Shaders p74 already, I deleted both completly and reinstalled it. But this time I used Shaders Patch 0.1.25 p49 instead of p74 and Sol 1.1.1

Reiza's new version of this track for rf2 has 20 pitboxes for the Patriot Course, this version for AC only has 10. It would be nice to be able to race a full league grid on this amazing inner layout, even if it means you have to take some liberties with the 3d.

Great Track!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back