Virginia International Raceway

Tracks Virginia International Raceway 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, I have quite a few mod tracks added to AC but VIR 1.1 is the only one that throws errors on AC startup and will not load from the menu even though it appears. Any thoughts on how to fix this? Thank you for the track and the help.
No idea TBH. Did you have another version installed beforehand? Try deleting the entire VIR folder and redownloading/extracting.

Maybe you could post your logs.

Thanks.

Hi there!
Thanks for the track. I do really enjoy the racing here, single or multiclass!

But I have a request...
May it be possible to get a version with the start/finishline located on the same level as the pit begins or somewhere in the middle of the pits? Right now it's located at the very end of the pits, that's very crucial for driverchanges, as they all lose a lap.

It would be very nice for Endurance-Events to have such a version or even the permission of the moddingteam to create such a version by ourselfs.

Greets, Larre

Hi there!
Thanks for the track. I do really enjoy the racing here, single or multiclass!

But I have a request...
May it be possible to get a version with the start/finishline located on the same level as the pit begins or somewhere in the middle of the pits? Right now it's located at the very end of the pits, that's very crucial for driverchanges, as they all lose a lap.

It would be very nice for Endurance-Events to have such a version or even the permission of the moddingteam to create such a version by ourselfs.

Greets, Larre

Did i miss something? When did AC get driver changes?

Did i miss something? When did AC get driver changes?

It's true.

You can dedicate multiple IDs to one car on the (dedicated) server. If one driver's on the server, the other one cannot join. He gets an errormessage "No available cars". (Or something like that, I didn't listened too closely to our server-guru... :roflmao:)

It doesn't work perfectly in case of the local clients which do not recognize the laps of your teammate, but the server itself recognizes this perfectly. You just have to use the Tab-board and the Kunos-Standard-Leaderboard-App, which always show the correct current position, laptimes, gaps and completed laps in total. We tested that at a 1000 mileage-race held at Monza on 6th of january. We had teams, but also a few singledriver. Worked out almost perfectly. We only had a few issues with false blue flags, but if you aware of it, you can handle it. ;)

But if you may imagine, you have to leave the server for the driverchange. And if you do that, your current lap won't count. So, to perform the in-pit-driverchange, you have to cross the line before leaving, otherwise you'll lose that lap in total, because for the server, you never completed it. If the next one joins, he has to do that extralap, because he starts at zero. Therefore you need the finishline to be at least somewhere in the middle of the pitlane, at best directly on entry like it's in Monza.

And that's why I request the ... Let's call it "AC-Endurance-Version" for driverchange.
Or at least some kind of official permission to do that by myself, there are people out there, who can do that with an already existing track. But I won't do that without permission. :)

Last edited:
OK, that's cool :)

Due to family/work commitments I've not been keeping up to date with AC as much as i should have. I'd 'like' to release a version to support this but in reality i'm not sure when i will get time in the immediate future.

If someone wants to make the appropriate changes - i have no problem with that. :)

OK, that's cool :)

Due to family/work commitments I've not been keeping up to date with AC as much as i should have. I'd 'like' to release a version to support this but in reality i'm not sure when i will get time in the immediate future.

If someone wants to make the appropriate changes - i have no problem with that. :)

I really aprreciate that! Thanks for your kindly permission! I think, we will do that in a few days. I will keep you informed for this!

In the future I'd like it if all the Easter Eggs were made freely available. Its more than a bit annoying having to track down all those signs again, after updating the track and beyond the fact that the oak tree is too nice to be hidden from those not aware or not motivated to track all the clues down.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back