VIRGIN MEDIA Alfa Romeo Livery

Skins VIRGIN MEDIA Alfa Romeo Livery 1.00

Login or Register an account to download this content
friend, I have put liveries on more than once. it's almost 30 megabytes, and should be about 280 megabytes. For example, this livery: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/my-teams-sean-bull-design-chevrolet-chaparral-2019.35104/ - Installed without any problems.

That is bigger because it is a MyTeam livery. The modder must make a copy for 5 MyTeam cars! This is because there is a version for every power unit on MyTeam mode. This includes Renault, Honda, Ferrari, Mercedes versions for MyTeam career. My mod is just an Alfa Romeo livery. Extract a "F1 2020" folder from my mod in one of the colour folders (red or purple). You extract it into SteamLibrary>common.

If it asked do you want to replace 10 files with the same name, you have done it right!

Last edited:
друг извини, я не правильно понял. Я думал это на мою команду. Я очень хотел бы её видеть в моей команде :(

Last edited:
Hi, I copied the file but I have the purple livery in the game. Can you please advise on how to get the red variant?
There are two copy and paste folders, one for red and one for purple. This screenshot should help.
Untitled.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back