Skins Virgin Australia Supercars 2016 Skin Pack High Res

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Nissans were visible, so that's why I don't understand it... And yes I'm launching it from the car icon

I assume that you can actually see them inside the your steam install folder :\Steam\SteamApps\common\Automobilista\GameData\Vehicles\SuperV8\Fordv8Teams ?

Have you tried reinstalling the skin pack? (Sorry for the obvious questions but you're not giving me much to help you with other than you cant see them)

They are in the steam install folder, checked all the lines in the .veh files, were everything seemed fine. I also reinstalled both pack twice but did not do anything yet. I can try that again bug it seems strange that would solve things...

And yeah I know I don't have much info, but I simply don't understand what's going wrong here... :(

This is what I've got:
V8_problem1.PNG
V8_problem2.PNG

EDIT: Okey, I don't now how, but after installing it again 2 more times it seems to work fine, so problem solved for now! Anyways, thanks a lot for answering all!! :)

Last edited:
The FG1.sfx and fordv8_backfire.gmt shouldn't be in the main folder. I don't think these are being used by the new Ford. Did you delete the old Ford folder first before you installed the new one from EEC ?

The FG1.sfx and fordv8_backfire.gmt shouldn't be in the main folder. I don't think these are being used by the new Ford. Did you delete the old Ford folder first before you installed the new one from EEC ?
Yes I did, but I already edited my previous post. I tried 2 more times to install it again and second time it was solved, don't know how, but it is solved... Anyways thanks a lot for your help!

NWRAP updated Virgin Australia Supercars Skin Pack Version with a new update entry:

Virgin Australia Supercars Skin Pack Version 2.0 (added 21 more skins)

Virgin Australia Supercars Skin Pack Version 2.0

Proudly presenting a revised and refreshed skin pack implementing the Ford Falcon FGX & Nissan L33 Vehicle mod made by PATR10T of the European Endurance Centre.

Thank you so much PATR10T for the work you have done to release these vehicle models for the community to enjoy - MUCH APPRECIATED :)

In total there are 69 liveries in this skin pack!...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Awesome work NWRAP, PATR10T and of course all the painters. Just one very minor error I did notice. The "Driver" for the Rnd 8 Erebus Holden is listed as Shae Davis where it should be Craig Baird. The "Description" in the .veh was however correct. I have just simply updated the "Driver" in the .veh. Again, thanks to all!!!

Awesome work NWRAP, PATR10T and of course all the painters. Just one very minor error I did notice. The "Driver" for the Rnd 8 Erebus Holden is listed as Shae Davis where it should be Craig Baird. The "Description" in the .veh was however correct. I have just simply updated the "Driver" in the .veh. Again, thanks to all!!!

Bugger we must have been over the files 100 time..minor details as you say and glad you and everyone else is enjoying our work :)

We have noticed/had a few little issues since release that were not picked up before so if you want them fixed you will need to do the following (I cant add a zip to this post or would have done that):)

In your steam install folder go to the following folder \SteamApps\common\Automobilista\GameData\Vehicles\SuperV8\Holdenv8Teams\Erebus Motorsport and make the following 2 changes

Change 1: Open the 16_HOL_004_Bai_R08.veh file with notepad and change the following line:
Driver="Shae Davies" to Driver="Craig Baird" and save the file

Change 2: Copy and paste the file 16_HOL_004_Bai_R08Headlights.dds then rename the copy (16_HOL_004_Bai_R08Headlights - Copy.dds) to 16_HOL_004_Dav_R13Headlights.dds

If we hear about anymore issues I will add fixes for them here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back