Skins Virgin Australia Supercars 2016 Skin Pack High Res

Status
Not open for further replies.
NWRAP submitted a new resource:

Virgin Australia Supercars Skin Pack Version - Virgin Australia Supercars 2016 Skin Pack

Virgin Australia Supercars Skin Pack Version 1.0

Proudly presenting a revised and refreshed skin pack implementing the Ford Falcon FGX & Nissan L33 Vehicle mod made by PATR10T of the European Endurance Centre.
Thank you so much PATR10T for the work you have done to release these vehicle models for the community to enjoy - MUCH APPRECIATED :)

In...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a couple of issues with #55 & #111 cars windows and the #888 (Lowndes) was not showing up.
there will be a Vers. 1.1 release in the not to distant future, but if you can't wait as a interim as we go about our festive season activities there is a hotfix to address these few things at RNR's VASC Skins For Automobilista Facebook page

1. Lowndes was missing <<SHOCK HORROR>>
2. window files on #55 & #111 had issues, now resolved.
3. Sunvisor on #55 had issues. Now resolved

@NWRAP I have not had a look at the skins yet, but i already the quality standard of these skins, which is well done between you, @Rob Fitness and @PATR1OT, so well done.
now on to the point of this comment, is there any chance that when the skinpack is a full release version with all the skins you hope to add, would they be categorized into years (E.G 2012 grid, 2016 grid, 2002 grid)? if so, this would be amazing
keep the awesome work going, all of you.
Regards,
Nhigginson

@NWRAP I have not had a look at the skins yet, but i already the quality standard of these skins, which is well done between you, @Rob Fitness and @PATR1OT, so well done.
now on to the point of this comment, is there any chance that when the skinpack is a full release version with all the skins you hope to add, would they be categorized into years (E.G 2012 grid, 2016 grid, 2002 grid)? if so, this would be amazing
keep the awesome work going, all of you.
Regards,
Nhigginson

Cheers and yes the plan is to sort the cars by year, not committing myself or the other guys to completing full years of skins BUT how we have the few skins by years now seems to work well. If we do other full years then yea they would be available to select by year :)

reiza is using a different cube map on the cars in the showroom so it can be it dosnt look right... if you do something with crome or matte effect you always have to check it on track, not on showroom ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back